• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Quote from: jaqeboy on April 22, 2009, 11:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on April 22, 2009, 06:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 02:34 AM NHFT
as well as literally thousands of first hand accounts of a plane hitting the pentagon.

I would love to have a look at these 200+ video records you're referring to.  Perhaps you could tell us where one can view these.

There is a site that has all the known videos on it. I'll see if I can find that.

Here's killtown's site cataloging all the known videos: http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/2nd-hit.html#CBS_Live_1

Tunga

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 04:16 PM NHFT

what would you say to someone whose loved one called them while on the plane telling them exactly what was happening...

If you're referring to Solicitor General Ted Olson and the call allegedly made by his wife Barbara, Tunga would call him a bald faced liar.

You know he changed his story about the call twice before the FBI showed that the call never happened.

It was bullshit.

Just like you and your phony skepticism akmisrmaadi.

kickinandtickin

That razor fellow, Occam or Ockham, developed his theory in the 14th century, long before the development of computers, software (like PROmis, Main Core et al, with their back door capabilities), or the development of the OODA loop and its application to IT warfare, or the well-honed concept of compartmentalization, or the NSA surveillance capabilities that run on massed banks of Cray supercomputers.

The Occam's razor defense of the 9/11 process no longer cuts it, including even the most-lathered of whiskers, because the blade has been dull for hundreds of years. 

"Is this real-world or exercise?":
Cyber-PsyOps Warfare & 9/11
Part I (of 7): 9/11, Simulation and "Red Teaming"

Part II: TADMUS and Situation Awareness

Part III: Wired?!

Part IV: Ptech, the OODA Loop and SAIC

http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/forums/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=57&&st=120#

Part V: Powell, Armitage and the Secret Service

Part VI: Reporting for Duty, Sir!

Part VII: Creating Reality

http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/forums/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=57&&st=110#

akmisrmaadi

Quote from: Tunga on April 23, 2009, 08:52 PM NHFT

what would you say to someone whose loved one called them while on the plane telling them exactly what was happening...

If you're referring to Solicitor General Ted Olson and the call allegedly made by his wife Barbara, Tunga would call him a bald faced liar.

You know he changed his story about the call twice before the FBI showed that the call never happened.

It was bullshit.

prove what you say. probe the fbi said it didn't happen

jaqeboy

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 24, 2009, 09:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tunga on April 23, 2009, 08:52 PM NHFT

It was bullshit.

prove what you say. probe the fbi said it didn't happen

The FBI produced records of all the calls for the 2006 Zacharias Moussaoui trial. Records show 1 call from Barbara Olson attempted, unsuccessful, duration: 0 seconds. It's in the audio of the David Ray Griffin talk. His talk is called 9/11: Time for a Second Look - he calls it that because so much evidence has come out now, that it's only reasonable that people take a second look. The link is below, or I could send it to you. It's a good introduction to those who don't want to go back through the 1600 posts on this thread.

jaqeboy

Either Ted Olson, the Solicitor General of the United States lied, or the calls to him were spoofed.

jaqeboy

As DRG likes to say this should have been screaming front page headlines 3" high - Solicitor General Ted Olson's story about phone calls NOT TRUE!

See this article for a summary of the issues with Ted's excellent phone-calling adventure:

Ted Olson's Report of Phone Calls from Barbara Olson on 9/11: Three Official Denials

akmisrmaadi

i read the fbi interview and it says the same thing ted has said.

why would ted lie?

Tunga

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 25, 2009, 04:14 AM NHFT

why would ted lie?

For the same reason as you.

Disinformation. Keep the dimwitted in the dark.

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 07:06 PM NHFT

use google

jaqeboy

why would ted lie?

Only Ted knows that, but Ted Olson is not non-political, being described as a "forceful conservative litigator". Why would Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld lie about Saddam Hussein's purported WMD's? (Just to remind that monstrous lies with horrific consequences are possible and commonplace among a certain crowd!). You're beginning to scratch the surface of "deep politics" - take a step further down the rabbit hole.

Ted Olson is the lawyer for G.W. Bush that argued to stop the re-count that might have gotten Al Gore elected as president of the U.S. - he's not a choirboy. He was later selected to be Solicitor General of the U.S. and he was considered for the AG position when Gonzales left.

jaqeboy

Not to beat a dead horse, but here's an excerpt from an article by Devvy Kidd (which was on the first page of my google search results), quoting DRG on the TO/BO phone calls and mentioning the critical nature of the purported calls to the official story. If the Ted Olson calls did not occur, what then???.... If that part of the official story is not true, then what parts of it are???

==========Following from D. Kidd article=======================

1. How can any of us forget the heart wrenching phone calls from passengers who perished that day? Phone calls to loved ones. The pain, anguish, fear and courage -- all conveyed via cell phones from these hijacked planes. Or were they? David Ray Griffin has authored several books on 911; a must read by Griffin is Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory. In an October 12, 2007, article Griffin drops a bomb shell:

"The most famous of the reported calls from the flights supposedly came from Barbara Olson, the well-known commentator on CNN who was married to Ted Olson, who was then the US solicitor general. Olson reported that his wife had called him twice from American Airlines Flight 77, stating that hijackers with knives and boxcutters had taken over the plane. Besides providing evidence of hijackers, this call also provided the only evidence that Flight 77 was still aloft (it had disappeared from radar and there had been reports of an airliner crash nearby). Although Olson went back and forth on the question of whether his wife had used a cell phone or an onboard phone, he finally settled on the latter.

"In the first edition, I challenged this claim on the basis of evidence from American Airlines that their Boeing 757 (which is what Flight 77 was) had no onboard phones. After publishing the book, however, I became worried, because of some new evidence, that the statement from American Airlines, made in 2004, had referred only to their 757s at that time - that their 757s in 2001 may well have had onboard phones. So I published a retraction, saying that the claim was uncertain.

"That retraction, however, evoked new evidence, including a statement made by American Airlines in 2006 that their 757s in 2001 had had no onboard phones, so that anyone calling out from Flight 77 had needed to use a cell phone. Barbara Olson, therefore, could not have used a passenger-seat phone. That left open, of course, the possibility that Ted Olson was correct when he said that his wife had used her cell phone.

"However, the evidence from the Moussaoui trial ruled out this possibility. In its report on AA 77, it listed one attempted call from Barbara Olson, which was "unconnected" and hence lasted "0 seconds." This was an astounding discovery. The FBI is part of the Department of Justice. And yet it had undercut the testimony of the DOJ's former solicitor general, saying in effect that the two calls that he reported had never happened. The implication is that unless Ted Olson had, like Deena Burnett, been duped, he had lied. Although this should have produced front-page headlines, it has thus far not been reported by any mainstream publication. The Revised and Updated Edition of "Debunking 9/11 Debunking" provides the documentation for these reports from American Airlines and the FBI, which pretty thoroughly undermine the idea that any of the reported calls were genuine: If the cell phone calls were faked, why should we believe that the reported calls from onboard phones were genuine?" Griffin has much more to say on this; click here.

akmisrmaadi

Quote from: jaqeboy on April 25, 2009, 11:54 AM NHFT

why would ted lie?

Only Ted knows that, but Ted Olson is not non-political, being described as a "forceful conservative litigator". Why would Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld lie about Saddam Hussein's purported WMD's? (Just to remind that monstrous lies with horrific consequences are possible and commonplace among a certain crowd!). You're beginning to scratch the surface of "deep politics" - take a step further down the rabbit hole.

why would the world lie in that case? because the rest of the world said the same thing. as well as saddam himself...

so what happened to barbara? did ted sacrifice his wife so we could have a war in iraq?

everything you say is completely ridiculous.

jaqeboy

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 25, 2009, 05:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on April 25, 2009, 11:54 AM NHFT

why would ted lie?

why would the world lie in that case? because the rest of the world said the same thing. as well as saddam himself...

Au contraire, the weapons inspectors in Iraq said they found no WMD's. Remember, they were the ones that were selected for their qualifications for such work (Hans Blix and Scott Ritter were particularly vocal on this). Bush pulled them out before their findings could be complete and conclusive, and when you refer to "the rest of the world", I assume you mean the main stream media, right? I'd say you have a little more digging to do to determine why, eh?

so what happened to barbara? did ted sacrifice his wife so we could have a war in iraq?

That's the $64,000 question, hence the need for further investigation.

everything you say is completely ridiculous.

The references I gave you were from FBI, Federal Court testimony, Devvy Kidd and David Ray Griffin - your beef is with them. You can find their contact information on the sites referenced.

jaqeboy

P.S. I'm presuming you now accept the FBI's evidence re the phone calls - ie, that the Barbara Olson calls didn't happen? What does that do to your understanding of what really happened?

Now, we've had major wars, defense contractors rolling in the bucks, U.S. control of the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world, establishment of a western-style central bank in Iraq, the spread of the front all the way into Pakistan and establishment of military bases surrounding Iran, the destruction of privacy and civil liberties at home -- and all of that hinges on things like the B. Olson phone calls that didn't happen, and, by the way, hers were the only phone calls that referred to "box-cutters", so we all get frisked by TSA at the airport because of that call that didn't happen. Does the truth of her purported calls matter?

I'd like to know what happened to her, too, and I'd like to see Ted Olson get skewered for his role in this mess!

akmisrmaadi

i dont know what happened. but i don't believe it was staged.

wierd shit happens in this world if you didn't notice.