• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Quote from: thinkliberty on December 28, 2009, 09:01 PM NHFT
You'll never get the truth from your government. I think it's funny that people still try to the the truth from them. 

Have they told the truth about JFK yet? I have not been paying attention.

You may not have analyzed the dynamic or motivation of the movement, but let me explain how it appears to me.

Government hasn't told the truth about the JFK assassination (RFK, MLKJr, etc.) because, as even Ron Paul has said (Radio interview on Wake Up America with Pat Gorman 6/21/07):

QuoteGovernment investigations, as a general rule, aren't very good because when the government does it, they generally protect the government.  And whether it's investigating 9/11, or, you know, Ruby Ridge, or Waco, they tend more to be coverups than anything else.

So, you inherently recognize this, I can tell. As do I and many others, esp. in the 9/11 Truth movement.

The dynamic of the movement for truth about JFK back in 1963 was such that it was considered beyond the pale to question governmental authority about "the official truth" (What are you, a communist?). It has taken decades and tireless efforts of many independent researchers (not government commissions, of course) and partial deathbed confessions (E. Howard Hunt to his son Saint John) to reach a level of certainty that it was an "inside job."

And yet, Americans seemed to take a "ho-hum, I guess the CIA might have done it. OK, well, I've got to get back to the latest episode of Survivor (NFL, NBA, NHL game)" attitude. This has puzzled many who have a moral sense, like those in the libertarian movement, and a concern about the direction of our country and world.

E. Martin Schotz, a Boston psychiatrist (and JFK truther), addresses this in History Will Not Absolve Us, his book that addresses the JFK assassination in a completely new way. It's subtitled: "Orwellian control, public denial and the murder of President Kennedy."

I believe he nails it with this quote from Gaeton Fonzi, author of The Last Investigation:
QuoteToday most Americans believe there was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy, but they don't know it. They don't want to know it -- and our government doesn't want to know it and our elected representatives don't want to know it, because knowing it would mean having to do something about it. That is an awesome thought.

Schotz quotes Orwell from 1984, On "Crimestop":
QuoteThe first and simplest stage of discipline, which can be taught even to young children, is called in Newspeak, Crimestop. Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to percieve logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.

Then Schotz' statement to Vincent J. Salandria, May 14, 1992 letter, rounds it up:
QuoteIt is so important to understand that one of the primary means of immobilizing the American people politically today is to hold them in a state of confusion in which anything can be believed but nothing can be known, nothing of significance, that is.

And the American people are more than willing to be held in this state because to know the truth -- as opposed to only believe the truth -- is to face an awful terror and to be no longer able to evade responsibility. It is precisely in moving from belief to knowledge that the citizen moves from irresponsibility to responsibility, from helplessness and hopelessness to action, with the ultimate aim of being empowered and confident in one's rational powers.

What does this have to do with 9/11 truth, you ask? Since you mentioned JFK, I thought I'd intro by reviewing that, as a mature movement.

The Martin Luther King, Junior murder was proved to be an inside job in the civil case, brought by the King family and represented by William Pepper (see: Orders to Kill and An act of state: the execution of Martin Luther King)

These movements to get at the truth of important events in history have taken extraordinary efforts of the people. Something similar will have to happen to get to the bottom of the events of September 11, 2001.

Looks like it's going to be a big snow, so after a trip to the grocery store, it looks like you and I may have time for more of a chat on the point.

jaqeboy

Well, the snow has passed - the balance of the observations about the Truth movement will have to wait til tomorrow or so.

Don't forget to check out NHTruth.blogspot.com.

jaqeboy

A good video about "how it really works" is The Secret Government; The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers (90 minutes), a PBS program aired in July of 1987 (about the Iran-Contra scandal and how the CIA and National Security Agency work as a lawless secret government).

Especially telling is the saying of a woman observing the process, who comments at 1:19:41 (about the psychological habit of remaining blissfully ignorant) "I wish my eyes hadn't been opened, because if they've been opened, I'd have to DO something about it."

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

Hitler knows what Nano-Thermite in the WTC dust means

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

jaqeboy

Conspiracy theories, online government spooks, and Cass Sunstein

"such [conspiracy] theories can...have pernicious effects from the government's point of view, either by inducing unjustifiably widespread public skepticism about the government's assertions, or by dampening public mobilization and participation in government-led efforts, or both."

It is not effective, Sunstein says, for government to simply provide "credible public information" to dispel "false conspiracy theories." That technique, he says, does not work.

Thus, in an academic paper published in 2009 Sunstein advocates "breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories" by having undercover government agents infiltrate chat rooms, online social networks, and even "real-space groups" "to undermine percolating conspiracy theories" by planting doubts about "their factual premises, causal logic, or implications for action, political or otherwise." They could also "sow uncertainty and distrust" within these groups.

He also advocates that the government should enlist so-called "independent experts" to challenge "conspiracy theories," although "the price of credibility is that the government cannot be seen to control these independent experts." That being said, the government can "supply the independent experts" with information and "prod them into action" from "behind the scenes."

What is a "conspiracy theory"? According to Sunstein's definition in his paper, it is "an effort to explain some event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who attempt to conceal their role (at least until their aims are accomplished)."

By this definition, of course, any group of citizens who criticize or mount opposition to government policy, or the activities of big business, or any other powerful force in society can be claimed to be following a "conspiracy theory." It would, of course, be up to high government officials like Sunstein to judge as to which fit the category of being "false" and "harmful".

Indeed, what are some examples of "false" ones? According to Sunstein, these include the claim that "9/11 was the work of the U.S. or Israeli governments" or that these governments at least knew of the attacks but "consciously failed to act", that "the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy", that that "the Trilateral Commission is responsible for important movements of the international economy," and so on.

Kat Kanning

There now, anytime anyone says that the government didn't do 9-11, we'll know they're a spook.  ;)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on December 31, 2009, 05:38 PM NHFT
A good video about "how it really works" is

The deadpan delivery of, "This president was not telling the truth, either" really cracked me up.  Do they ever?

Tunga

You got their number right that time.

Except the part 3 section that confuses Attas departure from Boston with Dulles.

And there are photos of landing gear inside the pentagon. As well as a small turbofan and a wing section all from a Global Hawk. 

jaqeboy

There was an excellent regional 911 Truth gathering over the weekend at Encuentro Cinco in Chinatown, Boston. Looks like some kind of common calendar and regional comm network is going to be set up. I think there'll be some other notes to come from the meeting, but not sure on that one.

Barrie Zwicker was there, author of Towers of Deception, and Paul Zarembka was there, editor of The Hidden History of 9-11.

We're all hoping a lot of synergy happens by networking the whole Northeast from Toronto down to DC.

There's a plan afoot to have a large presence at the March 20th anti-war, bring the troops home protest in D.C.

Tunga

We need public hangings. >:(

Digitally reproduced world wide. With intent to dispel fear with fear. :o

The tables are being turned. >:D

Be on the right side. 8)

MTPorcupine3

Tunga

After the north tower collapsed, the south facade of WTC 7 was largely undamaged. :o

The new photos show it conclusively! :)

Then again Tunga could be lying. ;D

Probably he is. :(

Most assuredly he is. >:(

Still no shots of the south face of building seven after the collapse of the north tower. :'(

Oh well. Good theory though right? ::)