• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Telling people that their government is evil is like telling people that there is no God.
They are either stunned, angry or sitting on the fence saying, "I know, but...

jaqeboy

Thanks for posting the video, Tom and that insight, Jim. The video is from Explosive Evidence, a full-length piece created by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Would anyone like to work on the project of setting up a whole string of viewings in various different venues? Jim at Liberty Books is getting the final release DVD and several A & E's are working on showings throughout the state. Just need folks in local areas to get the venue, co-ordinate schedule for a state-wide tour, or, in the alternative, to have multiple showings all over without central co-ordination.

jaqeboy

jaqeboy

Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth announce they are making the movie they've wanted to make - you can even contribute to production costs and have your name listed as a contributor in the ending credits.

http://actorsandartistsfor911truth.com/confess.htm

Russell Kanning

good links ...
isn't amazing how many people experienced things that have been covered up because they don't match the official story

jaqeboy

Russell Kanning

It is so strange to see the debunkers of reality be so dismissive of evidence as it comes up over time

Tom Sawyer

9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out (2012)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/412065

Well documented piece.

I've changed my position about the collapses. Especially building 7's collapse, the "official" explanation I call BS.

The trouble is that so many tin foil hatted conspiracy nuts muddied the waters to the point most reasonable people gave up listening. I don't care so much who, how or why as want the focus to be it didn't happen as we were told.

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 29, 2012, 09:12 AM NHFT

Well documented piece.

I've changed my position about the collapses. Especially building 7's collapse, the "official" explanation I call BS.

The trouble is that so many tin foil hatted conspiracy nuts muddied the waters to the point most reasonable people gave up listening. I don't care so much who, how or why as want the focus to be it didn't happen as we were told.

Perhaps the "tin foil hatted conspiracy nuts" were well placed.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Silent_Bob on October 29, 2012, 01:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 29, 2012, 09:12 AM NHFT

Well documented piece.

Perhaps the "tin foil hatted conspiracy nuts" were well placed.

I would have to agree that at least some are spreading disinformation to confuse the issue, the intelligence agencies do that kind of thing for sure. Unfortunately, many, if not most are our potential allies who would rather talk about "the lizard people taking over the government" or whatever other out beyond the fringe topic that they enjoy blathering on about... Just wish folks could stay focused on the evils that are more substantiated.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 29, 2012, 04:23 PM NHFT
Unfortunately, many, if not most are our potential allies who would rather talk about "the lizard people taking over the government" or whatever other out beyond the fringe topic that they enjoy blathering on about... Just wish folks could stay focused on the evils that are more substantiated.

That's always been the problem I've encountered when trying to discuss the topic rationally: it's either/or. If you don't believe it was a massive government conspiracy with controlled demolition and invisible drones, then the truthers say you must believe the government is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Hold on thar, podnuh... I can disbelieve everything the government said, and still not believe it was aliens abducting an entire plane full of people. Most of the conspiracy theories (okay, all of them, at least that I've heard) require more suspension of rational belief than the 9/11 commission's report.

I haven't seen your video yet, but I've read enough about WTC 7 to not find anything suspicious about how it collapsed. Most people compress the timeline, ignoring that it suffered serious damage from WTC 1 debris, then burned for hours.

Russell Kanning

Exactly
For me it started with a book that showed the first official version was not possible
Now of course I am ready for nukes and beams from space.  But not lizards or drones:-)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on October 29, 2012, 04:55 PM NHFT

I haven't seen your video yet, but I've read enough about WTC 7 to not find anything suspicious about how it collapsed. Most people compress the timeline, ignoring that it suffered serious damage from WTC 1 debris, then burned for hours.

The symmetrical and complete collapse doesn't seem likely or even possible.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on October 29, 2012, 04:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 29, 2012, 04:23 PM NHFT
Unfortunately, many, if not most are our potential allies who would rather talk about "the lizard people taking over the government" or whatever other out beyond the fringe topic that they enjoy blathering on about... Just wish folks could stay focused on the evils that are more substantiated.

You can go to you tube and watch videos of the symmetrical controlled destruction of buildings and then watch any video of WTC7 as it falls.

No building falls symmetrically during a fire; especially a steel frame building.  It isn't possible.  It can't happen. 

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 01, 2012, 08:04 PM NHFT
No building falls symmetrically during a fire; especially a steel frame building.  It isn't possible.  It can't happen.

As I recall, WTC 7 didn't fall symmetrically. The center collapsed, and pulled the rest down with it.

However, if you want to say it fell symmetrically, I'll only point out that it was during a fire that had been burning for hours. Apparently it is possible, and can happen. QED