• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Attacking truthers is funny:-)

MaineShark

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 06, 2012, 08:03 PM NHFTAttacking truthers is funny:-)

Is that folks attacking Truthers?

Or the latest Fox special, "when Truthers attack!"?

Jim Johnson

I would turn it over to Scotland Yard, cause then Sherlock Holmes.
And if they came out with any indictments I'd want it tried in the Hague, cause it's fun to say Hague.

Tom Sawyer

We could Try them in Absentia at your place but we busted up the piano (dang it).

Jim Johnson

There are lots of free pianos out there.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 07, 2012, 09:54 AM NHFT
There are lots of free pianos out there.

Let the inquisitions begin!

Becky Thatcher

Who knew inquisitions could be so much fun!  That picture with all the Russells cracks me up every time I see it.  ;D

jaqeboy

Quote from: KBCraig on November 06, 2012, 07:25 PM NHFT
...the current movement has...polluted the evidence pool...
How so? What evidence has been polluted?
Photo evidence?
Video evidence?
Seismological evidence?
Building material remaining?
Dust from the explosions/collapses?
Other evidence?

I'd like to hear more about this. Who do you think polluted the evidence (pool)?

MaineShark

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 06, 2012, 09:41 PM NHFTI would turn it over to Scotland Yard, cause then Sherlock Holmes.
And if they came out with any indictments I'd want it tried in the Hague, cause it's fun to say Hague.

A serious answer would be appreciated...

I don't know what you're asking for.  Maybe I'd agree with whatever it is, but I'd need to know what sort of investigation you want.

KBCraig

Quote from: jaqeboy on November 07, 2012, 06:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on November 06, 2012, 07:25 PM NHFT
...the current movement has...polluted the evidence pool...
How so? What evidence has been polluted?
Photo evidence?
Video evidence?
Seismological evidence?
Building material remaining?
Dust from the explosions/collapses?
Other evidence?

I'd like to hear more about this. Who do you think polluted the evidence (pool)?

All we really have available is video and photos. The original video and photographic evidence remains, of course, but what's out there in public is mostly what has been marked up, annotated, and sometimes "enhanced".

Perhaps I chose my wording poorly. A better description would be that the jury pool has been polluted. The only people who've seen anything of the government reports have had to go digging for them. Almost everyone who's online has seen Truther claims and videos; they've been promoted much more heavily than any government version.

If that hasn't convinced the public, it's more likely that it's unconvincing, than that there's been a coverup.

jaqeboy

Quote from: KBCraig on November 07, 2012, 08:07 PM NHFT

All we really have available is video and photos. The original video and photographic evidence remains, of course, but what's out there in public is mostly what has been marked up, annotated, and sometimes "enhanced". ...

I think killtown keeps an archive of all the known video - I'll see if I can find the link to that, and Eric Hufschmid bought the rights to a huge number of the photos. I'm imagining that both of those archives are untouched.

jaqeboy

Quote from: jaqeboy on November 07, 2012, 08:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on November 07, 2012, 08:07 PM NHFT

All we really have available is video and photos. The original video and photographic evidence remains, of course, but what's out there in public is mostly what has been marked up, annotated, and sometimes "enhanced". ...

I think killtown keeps an archive of all the known video - I'll see if I can find the link to that, and Eric Hufschmid bought the rights to a huge number of the photos. I'm imagining that both of those archives are untouched.

Here's killtown's links page: http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/911links.html

Here's his video archive page (looks like he has an archive of the stills, too): http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

Jim Johnson

Quote from: MaineShark on November 07, 2012, 08:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 06, 2012, 09:41 PM NHFTI would turn it over to Scotland Yard, cause then Sherlock Holmes.

A serious answer would be appreciated...

I don't know what you're asking for.  Maybe I'd agree with whatever it is, but I'd need to know what sort of investigation you want.

Seriously, if I had my druthers, I'd hand it to Scotland Yard; who should be given every access to any evidence of the crime scene.  I would give them the power to chase any lead to it's end.  Every detail of their investigation should be made public.

Then if any charges are brought, they should be tried in an open world court, like the Hague.

KBCraig

Quote from: jaqeboy on November 07, 2012, 08:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on November 07, 2012, 08:27 PM NHFT

Here's killtown's links page: http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/911links.html

Here's his video archive page (looks like he has an archive of the stills, too): http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

Thanks, I'll have a look.

I went looking for Physics Toolkit, a video analysis tool that is mentioned in some videos, and had to double take: the current file is dated 9 Sep 11.

Not the same, but lol.

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 07, 2012, 09:20 PM NHFT
Seriously, if I had my druthers, I'd hand it to Scotland Yard; who should be given every access to any evidence of the crime scene.  I would give them the power to chase any lead to it's end.  Every detail of their investigation should be made public.

Then if any charges are brought, they should be tried in an open world court, like the Hague.

Turn it over to the American government's strongest allies, to be settled by the EU internationalists?

Becky, what did you put in that pie???

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 07, 2012, 09:20 PM NHFT

Turn it over to the American government's strongest allies, to be settled by the EU internationalists?

Becky, what did you put in that pie???
[/quote]

There is always an excuse... a reason why or a reason why not.

I thought the most important part of that was that, "Every detail of their investigation should be made public."

The pie doesn't arrive until 2:00 pm and probably will not be eaten until 6:00.  Friends are welcome to come over and share the goodies.

I don't know the true difference between an internationalist, a nationalist or an intranationalist.  I let people from Vermont, New York and Connecticut come to my house.  I had a Texan stay with us for 3 months.  I stayed with people in Palau for a week and people in Australia let me stay 30 days.  Of course it's our respective governments that are shit.  And our loyalties to those governments is why we hate.  You don't like the EU because they are not part of your us and the Yard can't be trusted because they are allied with your us.  What to do... what to do?