• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 12, 2005, 02:13 AM NHFTNo offense intended, but Prison Planet is not my idea of a credible organization. It's a professional conspiracy-theory organization that probably makes a lot of money from the tabloid garbage they feed to their readers. :o
I haven't found anything on prison planet that isn't true.

Russell Kanning

Are we only allowed to stray so far from political correctness? I used to think that alternate theories of 9/11 were not possible .... but after I looked at piles of evidence, I have changed my mind.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 12, 2005, 02:13 AM NHFTBasement explosions? Is that why the underground malls were all actually intact weeks after 9/11? I've seen the video footage of them intact after 9/11. Someone could have lived down there for weeks with all the food and drinks, it was in such good condition.
I haven't seen this footage or pictures. Can you point me to them?

Incrementalist

Quote from: russellkanning on November 11, 2005, 08:46 PM NHFT
How does a plane hit the pentagon without being shot down by its missle defenses? It is made to defend against a missle attack. How could it not stop a plane?
The question you need to ask yourself is how a piss poor pilot like Hani Hanjoor who couldn't even manuever a Cessna, managed to perform a 270 degree roll in a 747 while dropping 5,000 feet to hit a target less than five stories high, a move that professional pilots say requires a "legendary level of skill".

Incrementalist

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 12, 2005, 02:13 AM NHFT
Basement explosions?  Is that why the underground malls were all actually intact weeks after 9/11?  I've seen the video footage of them intact after 9/11.  Someone could have lived down there for weeks with all the food and drinks, it was in such good condition.
Where did you see this footage?

QuoteAnd of course building 7 collapsed - MANY buildings collapsed from the damage.  Others further away had pieces of WTC beams stuck in them.  The source of these theories have no credibility and cannot override the mountain of evidence that I've seen with my own eyes.
Actually the damage to WTC 7 was far from enough to make it collapse - especially not the manner that it collapsed.  But this is all moot, Larry Silverstein, controller of the WTC complex, admitted in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY jointly decided that the Solomon Bros building, commonly referred to as WTC 7, should be pulled - industry slang for demolished.  The manner in which it "collapsed" was the best evidence of this.

QuoteNo offense intended, but Prison Planet is not my idea of a credible organization.  It's a professional conspiracy-theory organization that probably makes a lot of money from the tabloid garbage they feed to their readers.  :o
I agree - but Prison Planet isn't the only group questioning the official story.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Incrementalist on November 13, 2005, 09:43 AM NHFT
The question you need to ask yourself is how a piss poor pilot like Hani Hanjoor who couldn't even manuever a Cessna, managed to perform a 270 degree roll in a 747 while dropping 5,000 feet to hit a target less than five stories high, a move that professional pilots say requires a "legendary level of skill".
Maybe it can be programmed into the navigation system and then just push "autopilot".

Incrementalist

Quote from: russellkanning on November 13, 2005, 07:58 PM NHFT
Maybe it can be programmed into the navigation system and then just push "autopilot".
That would have to explain it, as the plane performed that manuever for no real purpose.  It was approaching at the ideal speed and descent to hit the side of the pentagon where Rumsfeld and all the policymakers work.  The manuever, took it around to the back, which had been obviously under construction for some time.  Odd.

AlanM

Quote from: Incrementalist on November 13, 2005, 09:37 PM NHFT
That would have to explain it, as the plane performed that manuever for no real purpose.? It was approaching at the ideal speed and descent to hit the side of the pentagon where Rumsfeld and all the policymakers work.? The manuever, took it around to the back, which had been obviously under construction for some time.? Odd.

Yes, definitely odd. Why would terrorists attack the area of the Pentagon where there was no one, because of the construction?

KBCraig

Only a piss-poor pilot would be in the position of having to maneuver like that to hit his target.

KBCraig

The autopilot won't make such maneuvers.

It would be nice if someone who actually has a clue about this stuff, like Varrin, would join the conversation.

Kevin

AlanM

Quote from: KBCraig on November 13, 2005, 09:48 PM NHFT

The autopilot won't make such maneuvers.

It would be nice if someone who actually has a clue about this stuff, like Varrin, would join the conversation.

Kevin

Varrin sais, either on this forum, or the FSP forum, that cell phones don't work on planes. How do you explain the Gov's insistence about the phone conversations the guy who said, "Let's roll" was supposed to have had with his wife?

JonM

Those little rectangles in the seatback in front of you . . . phones.

I once spent like $25 on one of those to cancel a hotel room for the guy who missed the flight.  If a plane were flying low enough, a cell might work as well, 35,000 feet, natch.

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on November 13, 2005, 10:47 PM NHFT
Those little rectangles in the seatback in front of you . . . phones.

I once spent like $25 on one of those to cancel a hotel room for the guy who missed the flight.? If a plane were flying low enough, a cell might work as well, 35,000 feet, natch.

Not the same as your average cell phone. The antenna is on the exterior of the plane.

KBCraig

I've never heard if the calls were supposedly made from personal cell phones, or from the built-in AirPhones (or whatever they call them).

There are many anectdotal cases of cell phones working from planes; there are many variables involved.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on November 13, 2005, 09:48 PM NHFTThe autopilot won't make such maneuvers.

Kevin
That was a joke .... we were just talking about auto-pilot with Varrin at our meeting yesterday.