• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freedombabe

These people are religious fanatics (see other thread on religion) that kill innocent people, torture their own, and abuse women as a sport...all in the name of god.  Amen.

Do we hate our own government so much so as to make claims like this?  Overtaxing is one thing, but we're talking treason by our own officials.

AlanM

Quote from: freedombabe on November 23, 2005, 09:33 AM NHFT
These people are religious fanatics (see other thread on religion) that kill innocent people, torture their own, and abuse women as a sport...all in the name of god.? Amen.

Do we hate our own government so much so as to make claims like this?? Overtaxing is one thing, but we're talking treason by our own officials.

If you think the only problem with our government is over taxing, then you could not even conceive of the ability of those in power wishing to attempt to acquire absolute power. I believe there are those in power whose goal is absolute power. Of course they believe in their hearts they are doing it for the good of their fellow man, but all the evil despots of the world believed they were doing right.

Russell Kanning

These people are religious fanatics (see other thread on religion) that kill innocent people, torture their own, and abuse women as a sport...all in the name of god. Amen.
That is quite an accusation against most of our US Presidents.

Kat Kanning

Do we hate our own government so much so as to make claims like this?

Yes.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: freedombabe on November 23, 2005, 09:28 AM NHFT
The next thing will be that OBL was just misunderstood, having had a troubled childhood. Jeesh!
I think that OBL was part of the killing. He probably did have a troubled childhood .... no excuse.

freedombabe

Quote from: katdillon on November 23, 2005, 12:11 PM NHFT

Yes.

Your response is a little startling.  But, I respect your expression as honest and even courageous.

I haven't gotten to that "place" yet.  Maybe I'm just hoping that if enough of our neighbors become elected to important positions, they'll do the "right" thing.  I'm hoping that the gov't can be reshaped into a more acceptable image and a more responsive body.

Have you given up on our govt completely and want to can it and start over?

Is there a better model out there that you can point to, or are you considering that it hasn't been developed or tried yet?

Or, is govt overthro the solution with anarchy the best and most free result?

Caleb

freedombabe ...

You do understand that a substantial number of people on this board are anarchists, right?

As for me, I'll just stick by this statement, as my own personal official statement on the federal government:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. ?Such has been the patient sufferance of these States; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

AlanM

Quote from: freedombabe on November 23, 2005, 04:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on November 23, 2005, 12:11 PM NHFT

Yes.

Your response is a little startling.? But, I respect your expression as honest and even courageous.

I haven't gotten to that "place" yet.? Maybe I'm just hoping that if enough of our neighbors become elected to important positions, they'll do the "right" thing.? I'm hoping that the gov't can be reshaped into a more acceptable image and a more responsive body.

Have you given up on our govt completely and want to can it and start over?

Is there a better model out there that you can point to, or are you considering that it hasn't been developed or tried yet?

Or, is govt overthro the solution with anarchy the best and most free result?

The model I and several others so far are looking at is the Tuath. Medieval Ireland had no government for a thousand years. Read more about in on the thread discussing Medieval Iceland: http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=1949.0
Also the Freedom Friends Tuath we are starting: http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=2305.0

Incrementalist

Do we hate our own government so much so as to make claims like this?  Overtaxing is one thing, but we're talking treason by our own officials.
I think you're offending the 100 million people killed by their own governments during the 20th century.  Why is America so immune to hidden agendas and shady leadership?  I'm not saying anybody is guilty of treason, but its naive to think that we're somehow insulated from the possibility. 

Kat Kanning

polyanarch

Kat Kanning

BYU Physic professor Steven Jones paper on WTC collapse:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

and radio interview:
http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/231105jones.mp3

AlanM

Isn't it remarkable that more and more people are doubting the "official" version of the events of 9-11. The mask of secrecy and lies is slowly being peeled off.

Kat Kanning

Did you hear how he first started wondering about it?  He was at a lecture on something completely unrelated and the woman speaking said something like "if you believe the official story on 9/11, you're in for a big surprise" and he said the whole audience broke into applause.

Kat Kanning