• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on May 06, 2006, 07:55 PM NHFT
Flight 93 confuses me. I don't know how you make a movie of it.... we don't know what happened.

I certainly had no desire to see it, and for exactly that reason.

Fictionalized accounts of highly emotional and tragic major events is the root of most progaganda. I don't see how this movie could be anything but propaganda, no matter how much the producer's politics differ from Bush's.

Kevin

AlanM

I found this to interesting and thought provoking.

9/11 SYNTHETIC TERRORISM
MADE IN USA
By Webster Griffin Tarpley
? 2004 by Webster Griffin Tarpley

XII: CONSPIRACY THEORY: THE GREAT
AMERICAN TRADITION
The neocons, who are themselves a conspiracy, do not like conspiracy theories. But if we
look at actual American history, we find conspiracy theories everywhere, even in the
most exalted places. The neocon hysteria about conspiracy theories is therefore radically
anti-historical, like so much else about this ideological and fanatical faction.
As the Harvard historian Bernard Bailyn convincingly argues in his prize-winning study,
The Ideological Origins of the American Revolution (1967), the American Revolution
was based on a conspiracy theory which saw the individual actions of George III as all
being governed by a singly unifying design, which was to impose tyranny on the UK?s
North American colonies. This theory had been learned by some among the founding
fathers from such British political figures as Edmund Burke, who made similar
allegations themselves in a slightly different context. As Bailyn points out, the notion of a
conspiracy centered on George III and his court was shared by the broadest spectrum of
the founding fathers, from firebrand revolutionaries to cautious right-wingers like
Dickinson.
Before the United States ever existed, there was a conspiracy theory. According to
Bailyn, the Americans of the eighteenth century
?saw about them, with increasingly clarity, not merely mistaken, or even
evil, policies violating the principles upon which freedom rested, but what
appeared to be evidence of nothing less than a deliberate assault launched
surreptitiously by plotters against liberty both in England and in America.
The danger in America, it was believed, was in fact only the small,
immediately visible part of the greater whole whose ultimate
manifestation would be the destruction of the English constitution, with all
the rights and privileges embedded in it. This belief transformed the
meaning of the colonists? struggle, and it added an inner accelerator to the
movement of opposition. For, once assumed, it could not easily be
dispelled: denial only confirmed it, since what conspirators profess is not
what they believe; the ostensible is not the real; and the real is deliberately
malign. It was this ? the overwhelming evidence, as they saw it, that they
were faced with conspirators against liberty determined at all costs to gain
ends which their words dissembled ? that was signaled to the colonists
after 1763; and it was this above all else that in the end propelled them
into Revolution. (Bailyn 95)
This conception was endorsed by George Washington in the Fairfax Resolution of 1774,
written in collaboration with George Mason. Here Washington asserted the existence of a
?regular, systematic plan? of oppression. In conformity with this plan, the British

government was ?endeavoring by every piece of art and despotism to fix the shackles of
slavery upon us.? Washington wrote in a letter of this time that ?beyond the smallest
doubt?these measures are the result of deliberation?I am as fully convinced as I am of
my own existence that there has been a regular, systematic plan formed to enforce them.?
(Bailyn 120)
Thomas Jefferson agreed; he wrote in a pamphlet of 1774 that although ?single acts of
tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day? a series of oppressions,
begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of
ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate and systematical plan of reducing us to slavery.?
(Bailyn 120) This language prefigures the final text of the Declaration of Independence.
John Adams estimated in 1774 that ?the conspiracy was first regularly formed and begun
to be executed in 1763 or 4.? At other times Adams traced the conspiracy back to the
1750s and the 1740s, mentioning in this context Governor Shirley of Massachusetts.
According to Adams, the proponents of the conspiracy were exchanging letters that were
?profoundly secret, dark, and deep;? this was a part of what Adams called a ?junto
conspiracy.? (Bailyn 122) According to the Boston Committee of Correspondence, one of
the most important pre-revolutionary institutions, awareness of the conspiracy was a gift
of divine providence, practically a revelation. They thanked God who had ?wonderfully
interposed to bring to light the plot that has been laid for us by our malicious and
invidious enemies.? (Bailyn 122) For these colonists, God was a conspiracy theorist.
Even the Tories, the pro-British faction among the colonists, believed in a conspiracy
theory of their own. In 1760 the royalist Governor Bernard of Massachusetts alleged that
a ?faction? had organized a conspiracy against the customs administration; he saw this
group as a secret, power-hungry cabal. (Bailyn 151)
As Bailyn sums up his exhaustive reading of the pamphlet literature and political writings
of the time, ?the conviction on the part of the Revolutionary leaders that they were faced
with a deliberate conspiracy to destroy the balance of the constitution and eliminate their
freedom had deep and widespread roots ? roots deeply embedded in Anglo-American
political culture?. The configuration of attitudes and ideas that would constitute the
Revolutionary ideology was present a half-century before there was an actual
Revolution? and among the dominant elements in this pattern were the fear of
corruption ? of its anti-constitutional destructiveness ? and of the menace of a ministerial
conspiracy. At the very first signs of conflict between the colonies and the administration
in the early 1760s the question of motivation was openly broached and the imputation of
secret purposes discussed? The conviction that the colonies, and England itself, were
faced with a deliberate, anti-libertarian design grew most quickly where the polarization
of politics was most extreme?. But in some degree it was present everywhere; it was
almost universally shared by sympathizers of the American cause?. The explosion of
long-smoldering fears of ministerial conspiracy was by no means an exclusively
American phenomenon. It was experienced in England too?.? (Bailyn 144-145)
THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE: CONSPIRACY THEORY

The US Declaration of Independence signed in Congress in Philadelphia on July 4, 1776,
is one of the most celebrated conspiracy theories of all time. Here we read towards the
beginning a description of the present situation of the states which notes that
?when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it
is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide
new guards for their future security?.
This is followed by a long catalogue of misdeeds and abuses committed by the British
monarch, introduced by the refrain: ?He has?.? At the end of the catalogue, there is a
summary paragraph which makes clear that what has been presented should not be
thought of as a laundry list of complaints about disparate events, but rather as the
implacable and systematic operations of a concerted plot ? of a conspiracy. In the words
of Thomas Jefferson, as edited by Benjamin Franklin and others:
The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated
injuries and usurpations, all having, in direct object, the establishment of
an absolute tyranny over these States.
The ministers changed, the policies shifted, but the controlling goal of tyranny remained.
It is a conspiracy theory of the type which would make many a modern academic or
neocon talk show host squirm. It is also one of the greatest political documents of world
history. Were Jefferson and Franklin paranoids, mere conspiracy buffs?
It is perfectly correct to say that the United States as a country was founded on
conspiracy theory, one which served as a powerful unifying ideology for the entire
revolutionary generation. The approach of their analysis, it should be noted, was
empirical as well as analytical: they recognized the need to back up their conspiracy
theory with an abundant supply of factual material. This point of documentation and
intelligibility is a key point, which the analysts and researchers of today need to
remember.

Atlas

I think this movie is your typical ploy to rally the American people around the government's official story while at the sametime glorifying the passengers and winning the hearts and minds of the American people. We'll never know what happened because the FBI/NSA classifies any and everything in the name of national security and then releases their 'official' verdict. While I feel bad for everyone involved, I don't think their memory is honored by disinformation.

AlanM

Check this out! Scroll down to 'Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime'

http://freedomtofascism.blogspot.com/

Could someone snag this? I have dial-up and it would take me a week to watch this. I watched about two minutes of stop and go, but can't stand to do it for the full 1:11 minutes.

Kat Kanning

It's good.  A lot of stuff I hadn't heard about.  I got halfway before my computer crashed.  Don't see a way to download it, though  :-\

Russell Kanning

That would make sense.
Could a plane fly into that building easily?

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on May 15, 2006, 11:32 PM NHFT
That would make sense.

Only in a vertical dive.

Interesting theory, but pretty implausible.

Tunga

Quote from: KBCraig on May 16, 2006, 01:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on May 15, 2006, 11:32 PM NHFT
That would make sense.

Only in a vertical dive.

Interesting theory, but pretty implausible.

Unless the twin towers were not standing in the way.

Russell Kanning

If the reason wtc7 was demo'ed was because it contained a command center, then I would think that would go against the idea of 93 headed there, unless it came much later and they had time to leave.

Tunga

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50234

William Kammer, chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information wrote to Judicial Watch: "Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video. ?"

Kat Kanning

Pentagon to Release 9/11 Security Video

55 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - The
Pentagon said Tuesday it planned to release video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the military headquarters building and killing 184 people in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The images, recorded by a Pentagon security camera, were to be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. The video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this is the first time the government will have officially released the imagery.

The hijacked American Airlines plane slammed into the southwest side of the Pentagon at 9:38 a.m. EDT, shortly after two other hijacked airlines were flown into the twin towers at the World Trade Center in New York. The attack set off fires in a portion of the Pentagon and killed 125 people inside, in addition to those on board the plane.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

Atlas

Wow, they're really going to need some creative videography for this. But of course, they've been working on their imposter video for almost five years.

Tunga

Looks pretty small for a Jumbo jet.

Still no Citgo video. Just the security cam at the gate.

We're getting slimed here folks.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pentagon.video/index.html