• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

What do you say when a witness keeps changing his story?  Would you think he was lying?

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/griffin/griffin-faulkner-8-30-2006.mp3  NPR interview with David Ray Griffin

Russell Kanning

The feds killed 1000's of people in NY .... what are you going to do about it?

firsty

personally, i'm going to DC on 9/11/06 to what is becoming a considerably large demonstration. would love to see you there!

Russell Kanning

I hope they don't do something to you guys down there to scare people and grab more power.

Russell Kanning

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20060905/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_terrorism_12
WASHINGTON -
President Bush used terrorists' own words Tuesday to battle complacency among Americans about the threat of future attack, defending his national security record as the fall campaign season kicks into high gear.
ADVERTISEMENT

Bush said that despite the absence of a successor on U.S. soil to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the terrorist danger remains potent.

"Bin laden and his terrorist's allies have made their intentions as clear as Lenin and Hitler before them," the president said before the Military Officers Association of America and diplomatic representatives other countries that have suffered terrorist attacks. "The question is `Will we listen? Will we pay attention to what these evil men say?'"

Quoting extensively from letters, Web site statements, audio recording and videotapes purportedly from terrorists, as well as documents found in various raids, Bush said that al Qaida, homegrown terrorists and other groups have adapted to changing U.S. defenses.

For example, Bush cited what he called "a grisly al Qaida manual" found in 2000 by British police during an anti-terrorist raid in London, which included a chapter called "Guidelines for Beating and Killing Hostages." He also cited what he said was a captured al Qaida document found during a recent raid in
Iraq. He said the document described plans to take over Iraq's western Anbar province and set up a governing structure including an education department, a social services department, a justice department, and an execution unit.

"The terrorists who attacked us on September the 11th, 2001, are men without conscience, but they're not madmen," he said. "They kill in the name of a clear and focused ideology, a set of beliefs that are evil but not insane."

It is almost like he likes it this way.

firsty

ha. imagine if the public got ahold of the official US guidebook for CIA and military interrogations of hostages i mean prisoners.

are you NH'ers planning any events on 9/11?

BillyC

Kat Kanning

BillyC

i was sleepy  , but i fixed it lol

Atlas

Yall should see what type of response you get from the FTL bbs with this topic. Not nearly as friendly as here though. I promise.

lildog

Most of the conspiracy theories have been debunked.  Unfortuntitly those sites only give you the information that shows them to be right.

If you want to see some of the debunking you can find it here: http://www.debunking911.com/

Caleb

most of the debunking has been debunked ... but that won't stop the Kbcraig and the Lildog's of the world from clutching the debunking sites like a security blanket.  A little too scary for some of us.

firsty

if only this administration had given us some reason over the past 5 years (it's only been five years?  - eek - seems like a million lifetimes) to believe them...

about anything.

...there might not be so many people who dont buy their version of the 9/11 events.

i took a poll of my backyard and 95% of americans believe that the administration is, for selfish reasons (not those of national security), withholding some relevent information about 9/11. thats a pretty big number. and it includes rabbits.

maybe if they told us the truth about 9/11, or the truth about anything, we might be less likely to suspect, as each day passes increasingly so, that what they know is, in some way, criminal.

KBCraig

Quote from: Caleb on September 07, 2006, 07:08 PM NHFT
most of the debunking has been debunked ... but that won't stop the Kbcraig and the Lildog's of the world from clutching the debunking sites like a security blanket.

Caleb, perhaps in some moment of weakness, I personally insulted you while debating this matter. Perhaps I sunk so low as to call you a blanket-clutcher for stating your personal beliefs, although I don't recall saying such a thing. If I did, then I sincerely apologize, but I'd appreciate it if you could point out the specifics so that my apology would be more heartfelt and sincere than is currently the case.

And while you're at it, could you please elaborate on your apparent position that one must be either: A) A Bush blanket-clutcher who unquestioningly believes the "official" version of 9/11; or, B) Someone who "knows" that the Bush administration wasn't just sloppy, but actively orchestrated the entire 9/11 attacks.

Seems like a false dichotomy to me, especially since I fit into neither catgegory.

Thanks for your clarification,

Kevin

lildog

Quote from: Caleb on September 07, 2006, 07:08 PM NHFT
most of the debunking has been debunked ... but that won't stop the Kbcraig and the Lildog's of the world from clutching the debunking sites like a security blanket.  A little too scary for some of us.

For most of the conspiracies to hold true litterally THOUSANDS had to be in on the planning and carrying out of what they think happened.

Do I think the US is telling us everything they know?  No of course not, plus I think there is a lot they themselves don't know so they are guessing big time to make it sound like they know everything.

But to suggest Bush (the bumbling idiot who can't do much right) somehow pulled together this master plan and was able to do so with the thousands needed to be involved to carry it out without a single whistle blower is just insane.