• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Conference Call tonight. Tue. March 24th

Started by THEGENERAL, March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freeman4liberty

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:52 AM NHFT

Thank you for that, I enjoyed it.  But don't you see that is what a republic does.  We only need a protection force...  I was just tossed in jail because they told me I don't have a right to travel...  The Secret Service is all over my family because they don't like what I'm doing.  If we do not unite and act we will be more enslaved than we already are.  The legal way to do this is to restore our republic!

If you want a protection force pay for one.  Why do you need a republic to tax you to provide that protection force? 

Kat Kanning

General, you're welcome to post here, I'm just asking you not to annoy everyone by posting each thing 4X.  We'll get it with one post, really.

Roger:  LOL, I guess I need a queen costume now.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: freeman4liberty on March 25, 2009, 11:02 AM NHFT

Thank you for that, I enjoyed it.  But don't you see that is what a republic does.  We only need a protection force...  I was just tossed in jail because they told me I don't have a right to travel...  The Secret Service is all over my family because they don't like what I'm doing.  If we do not unite and act we will be more enslaved than we already are.  The legal way to do this is to restore our republic!

If you want a protection force pay for one.  Why do you need a republic to tax you to provide that protection force? 

Pay with what, our money is fake, we are under a fiat system that is based on your labor which the current government has already stole.  Anyway, how are they going to protect me from a Government that you the people still allow to exist?

We have a republic, but you think we live in a democracy.  Why?

Does anyone really know what a republic is?  It puts government below SELF but it is still a government that will not allow SELF to be enslaved, killed, or allow theft.

What will it take to UNITE everyone and not have slaves, which we are now,... or not have killing, which we allow our country to do now,... or theft, which I government teaches.

What will it take?

THEGENERAL

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 25, 2009, 11:06 AM NHFT
General, you're welcome to post here, I'm just asking you not to annoy everyone by posting each thing 4X.  We'll get it with one post, really.

Roger:  LOL, I guess I need a queen costume now.

Thank you I am grateful and I am sorry for posting so many times.

thinkliberty

The secret service is a "legal" part of your glorious republic. You were tossed in jail, because the republic does not like free types traveling around what it has claimed for territory.

There nothing good left to "restore" in your republic. Maybe you should beg them more for rights like a little baby... pretty please glorious republic let me have a little bit of freedom.  Guess what their answer will be.

You can ask Ed Brown what the republic does to people that decide not to support them with cash anymore, oh wait, your republic won't let him speak to visitors. You can't ask Ed Brown anything even though he has not hurt anyone.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 11:22 AM NHFT

The secret service is a "legal" part of your glorious republic. You were tossed in jail, because the republic does not like free types traveling around what it has claimed for territory.

There nothing good left to "restore" in your republic. Maybe you should beg them more for rights like a little baby... pretty please glorious republic let me have a little bit of freedom.  Guess what their answer will be.

You can ask Ed Brown what the republic does to people that decide not to support them with cash anymore, oh wait, your republic won't let him speak to visitors. You can't ask Ed Brown anything even though he has not hurt anyone.

Wow, your angry... 

I'm sorry for what has happend to you...  But the republic has not been in charge for a long time. 

kellie

Wow, your angry... 

I'm sorry for what has happend to you...  But the republic has not been in charge for a long time. 

Perhaps you could tell us the last time this republic of yours was in charge and individual rights were respected.

thinkliberty

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 11:31 AM NHFT

Wow, your angry... 

When did your republic that "has not been in charge for a long time" stop being the current republic we live *under* today?  I was not aware of any other republics but the republic of the United States of America ruling over this land.   

dalebert

I have no problem with your republic. No problem whatsoever. As long as they don't come to me demanding money for their services under threat of violence, I have no problem. As long as they don't threaten innocent people with violence for simply deciding not to participate. If some people decide to start a separate club (a republic if you want to call it that) to protect their rights, one that doesn't threaten innocent people, and your republic doesn't claim some kind of monopoly, then I will have no problem with your republic.

Cool. Are we good?

All I know is the Republic of the U.S., even long ago when it still seemed to respect its constitution, has not been able to respect these basic rights and that makes it a criminal organization by any reasonable notion of criminal behavior. They impose taxes and tariffs and attempt to interfere in strictly voluntary actions where there is no victim. It claimed the right to do those things in its own constitution. That is why I have a problem with THAT republic. But if your notion of a republic is opt-in and doesn't threaten innocent people, then I'm ok with it.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 11:52 AM NHFT

Wow, your angry... 

When did your republic that "has not been in charge for a long time" stop being the current republic we live *under* today?  I was not aware of any other republics but the republic of the United States of America ruling over this land.   

THEGENERAL

Quote from: dalebert on March 25, 2009, 11:54 AM NHFT
I have no problem with your republic. No problem whatsoever. As long as they don't come to me demanding money for their services under threat of violence, I have no problem. As long as they don't threaten innocent people with violence for simply deciding not to participate. If some people decide to start a separate club (a republic if you want to call it that) to protect their rights, one that doesn't threaten innocent people, and your republic doesn't claim some kind of monopoly, then I will have no problem with your republic.

Cool. Are we good?

Cool...  I am not doing this only for my 4 children and family but for yours as well.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 11:52 AM NHFT

Wow, your angry... 

You are in mob rule, a democracy, not a republic...  Please watch the short video I put up here.

FTL_Ian

You already posted that once in this thread.   ::)

doobie

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 09:53 AM NHFT
So we have an Oligarchy in here. 

Interesting...

So what is this forum really about? 

I mean if it is not freedom of speech.

You have the right to freedom of speech, we have the right to freedom of speech that you are a troll.

doobie

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 25, 2009, 12:20 PM NHFT
You already posted that once in this thread.   ::)

No, I think that was the 3rd or possibly 4th time.