• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Conference Call tonight. Tue. March 24th

Started by THEGENERAL, March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Your video was stupid the first time you posted it.

I think America has proven that all that republic stuff and the constitution is just a sham. It did not work in 1777, it won't work in 2009.

I don't want a republic... I just want freedom.

The government cannot save you from the government.

Russell Kanning

I hope your call went fine. Kat said she had to delete 4 other threads ... which is annoying.
Can you just post once for an event?

I don't think the current government allows freedom of speech. If you were to follow King Obama around shouting ... I think they will throw you in jail ... even for just a sign.

We are forum nazis around here ... there are other forums that have "freedom of speech".

Russell Kanning

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:04 AM NHFT
As to which part of this attack do I deserve?

So you are a close group that looks after each other and I'm an outsider that is not accepted.

All I offered was a phone call to unite and I get this.

Can someone read the original post and explain.
I guess no wrath is a fierce as a few internet warriors protecting their "private property".
I guess this is not an oligarchy ... one person was telling you what to do ... so it must be a monarchy. ;)

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:31 AM NHFT
I truly hop it is not anarchy...  What do you think that will bring?
Hop on the anarchy train ... all the cool kids are doing it.

sonio

QuoteThe government cannot save you from the government.

Amen!  (Stunning logic  ;D)

QuoteSo, by your definition, a person's home is an oligarchy if you walk into their living room, piss all over their furniture and then claim it's a free country when they demand that you stop? humm...this could get interesting

I almost pissed on my own couch, reading that.  :)

Kat Kanning

Let's say for a moment that a bunch of people here were interested in what you are saying, General, and wanted to work toward restoring the republic.  When you post your stuff in 5 different places, no one can follow all that without hunting out all the different threads to see if anyone else has commented on the event, etc.  Information gets lost too easily.  It's purely a matter of practicality.  I was annoyed because 1. I asked you not to make multiple posts the last time you posted.  and 2.  I spent some time trying to help you come up with people who WOULD actually be interested in what you have to say (despite the face that I have ZERO interest in restoring the republic) and you Poo-pooed my suggestions.  3.  Your secrecy is annoying.  Just say what the hell it is you're wanting to do.  ::)

THEGENERAL

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 25, 2009, 01:48 PM NHFT
Let's say for a moment that a bunch of people here were interested in what you are saying, General, and wanted to work toward restoring the republic.  When you post your stuff in 5 different places, no one can follow all that without hunting out all the different threads to see if anyone else has commented on the event, etc.  Information gets lost too easily.  It's purely a matter of practicality.  I was annoyed because 1. I asked you not to make multiple posts the last time you posted.  and 2.  I spent some time trying to help you come up with people who WOULD actually be interested in what you have to say (despite the face that I have ZERO interest in restoring the republic) and you Poo-pooed my suggestions.  3.  Your secrecy is annoying.  Just say what the hell it is you're wanting to do.  ::)

I want you to take back your country.

~~~I'm sure this will make you nazis happy   :lockstep:... lol...   :lurk:  Even though this is a communism~~~

This will be the last post I make on this page, sorry I brought up a way to take back our country.

At least you all have passion, thank you for your time.   :Bolt:

thinkliberty

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 02:21 PM NHFT
I want you to take back your country.

~~~I'm sure this will make you nazis happy   :lockstep:... lol...   :lurk:  Even though this is a communism~~~

This will be the last post I make on this page, sorry I brought up a way to take back our country.

At least you all have passion, thank you for your time.   :Bolt:

You want us to take back YOUR country. I don't want YOUR country, I don't want *any* country. Nazi's and communist only get their power from countries.

It's not "our" country, it YOUR crappy country run by YOUR corrupt officials.

If you want freedom then I will support you, if you want a country, then you can do it without my help.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 02:21 PM NHFT

I agree with the others.  I don't want any country, but just as a point of clarification - how were you going to "take back" your country, exactly?  Conference calls?

THEGENERAL

Ahhhh...  I really did not want to post again but this has been so much fun.

Your right, it is not our country.

Our 4 fathers stole it.  All I want is freedom and that is fact!

But how do we get that freedom with out organization?  We have a rouge government and people I know have found out a way to legally stop them.  We will have our own documentation as sovereigns.

That's why I want the conference calls.  To let you all know how.

If we assemble then we have more power than this rouge system, by law.  I know that does not mean much but it is a peaceful way of doing it with out taking out our guns and fighting off foreign forces that will come if we let present control continue.  We have all been enslaved, duped into a false government by our signatures.  There is a way out and I have found people that know how to get out. 

AntonLee

is your republic going to let me smoke weed in front of the police station?  Will your republic have all power over me as long as I give them the power?

thinkliberty

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 03:15 PM NHFT
We have all been enslaved, duped into a false government by our signatures.  There is a way out and I have found people that know how to get out. 

If we have all been enslaved by a false government, I would hate to see what would happen when a *real* government takes control.

BTW, that UCC theory has been around for 20 years and has not worked in your government's court. I don't need to reserve my rights with a special signature, as I have never given any of my rights away.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 03:22 PM NHFT
is your republic going to let me smoke weed in front of the police station?  Will your republic have all power over me as long as I give them the power?

You can smoke week anywhere you want!  It is your right!  The Republic is there only to serve you, not to control you.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 03:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 03:15 PM NHFT
We have all been enslaved, duped into a false government by our signatures.  There is a way out and I have found people that know how to get out. 

If we have all been enslaved by a false government, I would hate to see what would happen when a *real* government takes control.

BTW, that UCC theory has been around for 20 years and has not worked in your government's court. I don't need to reserve my rights with a special signature, as I have never given any of my rights away.

Do you have a birth certificate?  If you do your parents already signed you over.