• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Conference Call tonight. Tue. March 24th

Started by THEGENERAL, March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT

Do you have a birth certificate?  If you do your parents already signed you over.

I did not sign my birth certificate. If I make a birth certificate for you does that mean I own you? Can I then sell you and sign you over to someone?

AntonLee

believe it or not General, but your parents actually signed you over to me.  You didn't know it, but at any time I can tell you to do what I say and you have to do it.  You're my chattel.  Now lick my toes. 

Nah just kidding, to think someone could own you from birth because someone else "signed you over" isn't only incorrect, it's downright re tahhhded.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 03:35 PM NHFT

Do you have a birth certificate?  If you do your parents already signed you over.

I did not sign my birth certificate. If I make a birth certificate for you does that mean I own you? Can I then sell you and sign you over to someone?

You don't have to sign it, your parents did.  Do you have a license?  You had to sign for that...  And if you don't have a birth certificate or you have never signed anything you are a true sovereign and I commend you.  You are not subject to these corporate laws of the District of Columbia.  I mean, you do understand that this is a corporation, right?

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 03:40 PM NHFT
believe it or not General, but your parents actually signed you over to me.  You didn't know it, but at any time I can tell you to do what I say and you have to do it.  You're my chattel.  Now lick my toes. 

Nah just kidding, to think someone could own you from birth because someone else "signed you over" isn't only incorrect, it's downright re tahhhded.

I'm sorry but its truth.  Your birth certificate is a bond.  That bond is sold all over the world by your government...  And your ID is you Social Security number. 

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 03:40 PM NHFT

Look at all you documents, they are all in CAP LOCKS that is not you, that is a fiction.  you do not SPELL YOUR NAME like this you Spell Your Name like this.

And belive it or not any flesh and blood man can appoint a fiction his fiduciary... FACT.

Now you said chattel...  you are in the right spot...  If you claim chattel that is sweat equity that can not be stolen from you.  You need to put a chattel deed on everything you own or it can be stolen by this fraudulent system.

shyfrog

Deja Vu ... where have we heard this spiel before OVER AND OVER *yawn*

thinkliberty

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 03:40 PM NHFT
You don't have to sign it, your parents did.  Do you have a license?  You had to sign for that...  And if you don't have a birth certificate or you have never signed anything you are a true sovereign and I commend you.  You are not subject to these corporate laws of the District of Columbia.  I mean, you do understand that this is a corporation, right?

Why don't you file a lawsuit tomorrow against the government and show me how it is possible. Convince a federal or state judge first, then I might believe that UCC nonsense, which has never been upheld in your court of law.

Show me it works instead of telling me your theories.  

AntonLee

Do you have a birth certificate?  If you do your parents already signed you over.

I signed my own birth certificate.  I cut my cord and grabbed a pen.  I wanted to make sure I was officially born, without that piece of paper there is absolutely no proof I was born.

I didn't have to sign for my license, instead I chopped off my hand so that they would always have a fingerprint available if they needed to find me.  It's just the right thing to do.  I'll sure miss that hand, but hey, god saw fit to grant me another.

Do they sell records or cocaine in the District of Colombia?

THEGENERAL

Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 03:49 PM NHFT

Why don't you file a lawsuit tomorrow against the government and show me how it is possible. Convince a federal or state judge first, then I might believe that UCC nonsense, which has never been upheld in your court of law.

Show me it works instead of telling me your theories.  

Why do you call it "your court of law"  its not mine, its not yours, its thiers. 

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 03:55 PM NHFT

I signed my own birth certificate.  I cut my cord and grabbed a pen.  I wanted to make sure I was officially born, without that piece of paper there is absolutely no proof I was born.

I didn't have to sign for my license, instead I chopped off my hand so that they would always have a fingerprint available if they needed to find me.  It's just the right thing to do.  I'll sure miss that hand, but hey, god saw fit to grant me another.

No, they sell poppy seed from afganistan, just ask your CIA... lol..

THEGENERAL

Quote from: shyfrog on March 25, 2009, 03:48 PM NHFT
Deja Vu ... where have we heard this spiel before OVER AND OVER *yawn*

Sorry didn't mean to bore you... lol... you love it!... Why else would you put in your 2 cents...

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 03:55 PM NHFT

WAIT... YOUR HAND GREW BACK?

AntonLee

shyfrog

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 04:08 PM NHFT
what hand?

Are you smoking right now?

The one god saw fit to give you back...  Did he give you rights too?

Like the right to be an ass... lol...