• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Conference Call tonight. Tue. March 24th

Started by THEGENERAL, March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

THEGENERAL

"I'll sure miss that hand, but hey, god saw fit to grant me another."

I'm sorry, I thought you ment it grew back....  :wave: so now you wave like this?

My mistake.

AntonLee

god took away my hand, satan grew it back.  Come to find out, that there was no hand in the first place.

that quote means that god gave me two hands in the beginning, not one and then an additional one at a later time.  I always wave like this  :wave: do you wave with both of your hands?  Are they too busy grasping the neck of your Lizard doll you call "Rothchild" 

I find smoking and typing at the same time very difficult.  I lost my lower jaw in an accident about a year ago.  It wasn't so much an accident really, you see, my parents had signed the lower half of my jaw, one testicle, and the hair on the back of my neck over to the government when I was a baby.  They've found that the combination of those coupled with my blood type and nationality (polack) can be a cure for cancer.  They've gone ahead and confiscated it so that we maintain a kill off ratio perfected for the slavery needed to keep the lizard people happy for the rest of their 200 year lives.  So, when I smoke, I can't hold the cigarette in my mouth since i don't have a lower jaw anymore.  I have to hold the cigarette in my fingers while I type with both hands (fingers on asdf jkl; the home keys of course!) I lean my head in and hold the open part of my face where a mouth usually is to the butt and make a wheezing sucking sound.  That's the ticket.  Best part is at least I can't get cancer of the mouth, since i don't really have a mouth anymore.  Thank god my parents signed that crap over.  Who needs solid food anyways, I just hook this hose up and I get my vitamins and nutrients!

sonio

I'm assuming without the lower jaw there would be no lip with which to curl around the cigarette and thus smoke...

That is some talent!  Like picking up books with your thumbs missing....

THEGENERAL

Why not just put the but right up to your nose and inhale?

Oh, wait,... they signed that over to the lizard people as well...

@#$%ing cold blooded basterds.  Did they eat your testicle too?

And what the hell did they do with the hair on your neck?... Oh I got it that went to the dark haired barbie lizard doll.

AntonLee

You expect me to know what they did with my stuff?  All I know is that it was the cure for cancer damnit.

I only remember his uniform, the soldier.  He had a US military uniform with some stars on it lots of ribbons too.  He spoke of one day eradicating the eradication of cancer.  He spoke of one day destroying the anti-NWO crowd by invading their message boards and spamming them.

oh no, it's . . . . it's . . .  YOU, an AGENT PROVOCATEUR!

give me back my jaw M-effer. . . and my lizard barbie doll!

THEGENERAL

Quote from: AntonLee on March 25, 2009, 05:12 PM NHFT
You expect me to know what they did with my stuff?  All I know is that it was the cure for cancer damnit.

I only remember his uniform, the soldier.  He had a US military uniform with some stars on it lots of ribbons too.  He spoke of one day eradicating the eradication of cancer.  He spoke of one day destroying the anti-NWO crowd by invading their message boards and spamming them.

oh no, it's . . . . it's . . .  YOU, an AGENT PROVOCATEUR!

give me back my jaw M-effer. . . and my lizard barbie doll!

LOLOL...  How did you find me out so quick...  I never would have come on this site if I knew you where here!

So I guess this is where a conversation goes when it gets heated...  at least it ends with some comic relief.

Thanx.

shyfrog

nooooooooooooooooooo! I was just getting into it too *sigh*

AntonLee

I wasn't done damnit. . . by the time I'm done the General and I will be stuck out on Star Island in the 1800's via a time machine, forced to work together to figure out who has our birth certificates since they hold the key to us being alive (at least it's the proof)

D Stewart

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 03:15 PM NHFT
Your right, it is not our country.

Our 4 fathers stole it.  All I want is freedom and that is fact!

Only four, huh?  Are you saying we're all inbred on this forum?

;D ;D ;D ;D

FTL_Ian

How about that "rouge" government?  Nothing is more dangerous than a state of red facial makeup.

dalebert

So Ian, would a "rouge" government have a system of cheeks and balances?   :laughing1:

I can't take credit for that one. Sam A. Robrin is over here and he thought of it.

mountainlion

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 25, 2009, 10:18 PM NHFT
How about that "rouge" government?  Nothing is more dangerous than a state of red facial makeup.

I love the visceral reaction people have to the color red. Gets them all jumpy.

sonio

I love the color red.  So strong... and I look good in it :)

thinkliberty

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 25, 2009, 10:18 PM NHFT

You've obviously never heard 'Sinister Rouge'

KBCraig

LOL, General, I'm glad you've stuck around and displayed a sense of humor. There are good people here who love to communicate and discuss Liberty. I don't know if you're new to internet forums, but you came across that way: making a first post (and mistakenly posting it 4 times) that... well, seemed to demand of others that they join you, when it was apparent that you hadn't read up on things here at all.

Hey, that kind of thing happens. Welcome, and a +1 just for sticking around in the face of some harsh argument and criticism.

Let's make things clear: your objections are the same as those of most folks here. Where we differ is on the solution.

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 11:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: thinkliberty on March 25, 2009, 11:52 AM NHFT
When did your republic that "has not been in charge for a long time" stop being the current republic we live *under* today?

There wasn't a republic on this continent in 1777. There was a confederation, though, and it's a damn shame the signers of the declaration of independence weren't still around (at least in spirit) to fight like hell against the constitution that created a republic in 1788.

That republic died in its infancy, when the "father of our country" used military forces to crush those "dangerous rebels" who refused to pay a whiskey tax in 1791.

So please stick around, explain what you're about a bit better (without continuing to post the "republic" video), and I think you'll find you're among people of like mind who love their freedom and liberty and have no use for any government intruding on that.