• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Conference Call tonight. Tue. March 24th

Started by THEGENERAL, March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

THEGENERAL

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:04 AM NHFT
As to which part of this attack do I deserve?

So you are a close group that looks after each other and I'm an outsider that is not accepted.

All I offered was a phone call to unite and I get this.

Can someone read the original post and explain.

I will not post twice again, but I am new here and am still getting use to this forum, thanks for the warm welcome.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 24, 2009, 03:34 PM NHFT
You need to stop posting the same thing multiple times.

I'm sorry I posted it twice.

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT
When was the last time you got 25 people together to talk about what is really going on? That is why we will have a call...

Sunday, in person.  Don't need a phone conference to meet like minded people in NH.

QuoteThe only true form of government we have is a Republic, stop thinking we are in Mob rule with a democracy.

Seems like republic is mob rule too.  The state is the mob.  I'll take freedom instead of a republic or democracy.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 25, 2009, 10:12 AM NHFT
Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 24, 2009, 03:31 PM NHFT
When was the last time you got 25 people together to talk about what is really going on? That is why we will have a call...

Sunday, in person.  Don't need a phone conference to meet like minded people in NH.

QuoteThe only true form of government we have is a Republic, stop thinking we are in Mob rule with a democracy.

Seems like republic is mob rule too.  The state is the mob.  I'll take freedom instead of a republic or democracy.

Republic is not mob rule...  If one out of 25 people says no it means NO

kellie

So you are a close group that looks after each other and I'm an outsider that is not accepted.

I believe most of the thread was meant to be good-humored.

Then you had to go and confuse the freedom of speech issue.  Grrrr.... >:D  That really gets under a lot of libertarian skins. 

I recommend lightening up a bit, straightening out your thoughts on freedom of speech, and you'll probably feel more welcomed.  ;)

shyfrog

Quote from: kellie on March 25, 2009, 10:17 AM NHFT

Then you had to go and confuse the freedom of speech issue.  Grrrr.... >:D  That really gets under a lot of libertarian skins. 

I recommend lightening up a bit, straightening out your thoughts on freedom of speech, and you'll probably feel more welcomed.  ;)

Grrrr....  >:D

That's EXACTLY how I felt  :icon_pirat:

FTL_Ian

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:16 AM NHFT

Whatever that means.  If you want a republic, you can have it.  I want no part of the state, no matter its form.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 25, 2009, 10:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:16 AM NHFT

Whatever that means.  If you want a republic, you can have it.  I want no part of the state, no matter its form.

Then please enlighten, what do you want? 

I truly hop it is not anarchy...  What do you think that will bring?

dalebert

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 09:53 AM NHFT
So what is this forum really about? 

I mean if it is not freedom of speech.

NHFree is primarily a medium for out-of-the-system activism and media promotion. That's my take anyway. I'm not the owner so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Will you stop throwing a tantrum like you've been violated in some way? All Kat asked you to do was to only post the same message once, i.e. don't SPAM the forum. It was a very reasonable request. The fact that she didn't delete it altogether and tell you not to post it at all was kind considering that the owners of this forum have asked that it not be used for political planning. For things like that, you are encouraged to check out one of many other forums that are primarily focused in NH, like the NHLA forum where they love to do all sorts of political planning.

To be completely honest, there just aren't very many fans of statism here, whether it's a republic or some other kind of authoritarian monopoly on violence. You'll find a much more receptive audience over at NHLA.

THEGENERAL

Quote from: dalebert on March 25, 2009, 10:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 09:53 AM NHFT
So what is this forum really about? 

I mean if it is not freedom of speech.

NHFree is primarily a medium for out-of-the-system activism and media promotion. That's my take anyway. I'm not the owner so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Will you stop throwing a tantrum like you've been violated in some way? All Kat asked you to do was to only post the same message once, i.e. don't SPAM the forum. It was a very reasonable request. The fact that she didn't delete it altogether and tell you not to post it at all was kind considering that the owners of this forum have asked that it not be used for political planning. For things like that, you are encouraged to check out one of many other forums that are primarily focused in NH, like the NHLA forum where they love to do all sorts of political planning.

To be completely honest, there just aren't very many fans of statism here, whether it's a republic or some other kind of authoritarian monopoly on violence. You'll find a much more receptive audience over at NHLA.

tantrum... lol...

THEGENERAL

Quote from: kellie on March 25, 2009, 10:17 AM NHFT

I am truly sorry, I never ment to upset anyone, I was trying to organize against a rouge government.  I just thought freedom of speech ment just that "freedom of speech".

FTL_Ian

Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:31 AM NHFT

The free market.  A voluntary society.

Did you read this forum prior to posting here?  If not, you should start here:

THEGENERAL

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 25, 2009, 10:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: THEGENERAL on March 25, 2009, 10:31 AM NHFT

The free market.  A voluntary society.

Did you read this forum prior to posting here?  If not, you should start here:

Thank you for that, I enjoyed it.  But don't you see that is what a republic does.  We only need a protection force...  I was just tossed in jail because they told me I don't have a right to travel...  The Secret Service is all over my family because they don't like what I'm doing.  If we do not unite and act we will be more enslaved than we already are.  The legal way to do this is to restore our republic!