• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Jim is a big dude.  He can handle that hat.   ;)

Mike Barskey

Russell Kanning

Quote from: kellie on April 09, 2009, 10:30 AM NHFT
Softball one week.  Volleyball another time.
sounds good
I need to put up a net, so maybe our first one should be softball. I don't have a bat yet and I was going to get one of those huge softballs that you can catch without a mit. :)

Lumpy

Willy Wonka is going to be jealous.

Russell Kanning

That was fun today.

Next week is official Lazy Day at the Hoyt Farm. We invite you to bring your picnic lunch and eat it with us here.

Lumpy

Woo Hoo!  Lazy!  Sounds exciting!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lumpy on April 09, 2009, 09:24 PM NHFT
Jim is a big dude.  He can handle that hat.   ;)

I got a krick in my neck... and I only fell over once.   ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lumpy on April 11, 2009, 09:38 PM NHFT
Woo Hoo!  Lazy!  Sounds exciting!
and it is officially lazy ... no work happening ... no feats of strength nothin

Lumpy

:onalimb:Looks like we'll be hanging out then...  I'm taking a load then, so unloading is a must ;)

Kat Kanning

Well, if you're being lazy, you're supposed to take a load off, no?

Russell Kanning

official 16inch softballs and bat are on their way for the softball game .... maybe we need chicago style pizza

Lumpy

Just had to change the idea, on the idea of heading up (again)...  frustration at the Sparrow.   :-\  It's only temporary.

research101

Quote from: Lumpy on April 12, 2009, 05:03 PM NHFT
Just got chopped of on the idea of heading up (again)...  frustration at the Sparrow.   :-\
GOT GAS? Sorry guys! It would really be great but the trip is just not in the budget until we can get to work and get some money rolling in.  Unfortunately voluntaryism just don't quite pay the bills.       

AntonLee

I drove around today with my girlfriend after dropping her brother off at Plymouth. . . ended up at the Grafton General Store.  They actually have more than I thought they would.  What a beautiful area, we stopped and took pictures of moo moo cows

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt

"what happens in Grafton, stays in Grafton, but nothing happens in Grafton"

TackleTheWorld

Everyone run!  R101 is going to start robbing people, maybe kidnapping people for ransom or eating people for dinner or something horrible!