• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Wait... are those cattle with feces matted in their hair? There is no visible food there. There are no shelters. The fences are in poor repair. There's a junk pile in the background.

Quick, someone CALL STEVE SPROWL!!!

Oh, wait... cows aren't horses. Nevermind. Livestock activists, stand down, go park your trailers until the next alert message.

AntonLee

I noticed that too, no don't call Steve because the people who were tending to their farm on Easter afternoon were more than welcoming to me, the fat guy standing on the street snapping pics of their fatty moo moo cows.  They were yelling at the cows to turn around so I could get a good picture.

I love NH.  I love moo moo cows.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: research101 on April 12, 2009, 08:21 PM NHFTUnfortunately voluntaryism just don't quite pay the bills.       
it has up until this week for you .... maybe next week
you haven't been forcing people to give you gas before ... or are you part of the pirate band? ;)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM NHFT

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt
well ... late in the afternoon we were around ... you could have called or stopped by

Russell Kanning

when I think of nh or grafton I don't think of cows ... I think the people outnumber the cows unlike some states

Lloyd Danforth

If they do, it is only recently.  NH was famous for having more cows than people.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 13, 2009, 07:25 AM NHFT
If they do, it is only recently.  NH was famous for having more cows than people.
famous as far away as new england? ;)

Russell Kanning

aha cows
http://usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/usda/current/Catt/Catt-01-30-2009.txt
NH has only 39,000 head of cattle
WY has twice as many cows as people ... ks and ne are off the charts

CT has more cows that NH
same with maine, Mass, and of coarse VT ... we only have more than RI

Pat K

Well I certainly hope NH government is addressing the cow shortage. >:D

Russell Kanning

maybe the city of keene can study it for $5000 after they put jesse in jail for planting corn

research101

;D I'm OnA Mission!!! :icon_pirat: faith is my resolve...

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 12, 2009, 09:29 PM NHFT
Everyone run!  R101 is going to start robbing people, maybe kidnapping people for ransom or eating people for dinner or something horrible! 

research101

I wish that were true.. Russell. At least they didnt keep Kurt locked up today... ;)

Dissent is patriotic!!
Go FSP

AntonLee

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 13, 2009, 06:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM NHFT

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt
well ... late in the afternoon we were around ... you could have called or stopped by

hehe that is nice of you guys, I didn't have a phone number and I wasn't sure where Animal Farm was.  I happened upon Grafton in our travels.  Plus, it was Easter.