• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Man that was a beating... and the way those Keeniacs cried, like little girls, kind of embarrassing. :D

Mike Barskey

I feel sorry for them. I mean, I like the Keeniacs, but they really sucked at softball today! And whine whine whine - man I thought they'd never stop complaining about the heat, the long distance to run between the bases, the water wasn't cool enough, blah blah wah wah.

:)

Mike Barskey

Here are some brief vids of us playing softball. Actually, these vids were streamed live during the game. :)  :nerd:

dalebert

Quote from: Mike Barskey on April 25, 2009, 08:06 PM NHFT
I feel sorry for them. I mean, I like the Keeniacs, but they really sucked at softball today! And whine whine whine - man I thought they'd never stop complaining about the heat, the long distance to run between the bases, the water wasn't cool enough, blah blah wah wah.

Wow, all that whining and I wasn't even there? I have trained them well. :)

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on April 25, 2009, 09:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mike Barskey on April 25, 2009, 08:06 PM NHFT

Wow, all that whining and I wasn't even there? I have trained them well. :)

If Dale trained the Army.

Mike Barskey

"Are you two homosexuals?"

"No, but we're willing to learn."

AntonLee

Mike Barskey

Wow! Aside from displaying my bald-spot, those are some great pix.

John

Wow! Thanks for the sports coverage, guys. Great stuff!
The Grafton media seems to be expanding. (Live sports coverage & and nice stills.)

The Grafton Welcome Wagon softball team took full advantage of this beautiful afternoon.
Good people. Nice weather. Good conversation. Good food.
What more could one ask for?

We also did much more than play softball . . .  8)
Thanks everyone!

Mike Barskey

AntonLee

lazy kickball.  Hide the shirt.  Deciding on delicious Human dishes.  We did a lot!

John

AntonLee even hiked Mt. Cardigan  ---- pre-game.  :clap:

John

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 25, 2009, 07:59 PM NHFT
Man that was a beating... and the way those Keeniacs cried, like little girls, kind of embarrassing. :D

Who's next?
Manchester area team? Seacoast?
It's a family atmosphere here in Grafton --- men, woman and children are all wellcome to play.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: freeman4liberty on April 24, 2009, 08:44 AM NHFT
Sweet, I'm coming May 16th.  I might bring cookies.  Is there a grill for meat? 
yes
propane and wood thrown in sometimes to add smokiness :)
Kira looks like she is getting better ... she isn't facing the pitchers mound anymore
picnics in Grafton ... agorism at its finest

Kat Kanning

We're not going to be able to do this this saturday :/