• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Gandhi Movie Night after the softball game this Saturday.  Movie will start about 5:00.  There will be a break in the middle since it's a 3 hour movie.

Movie in the living room, chatting in the kitchen/dining rooms :)

AntonLee

Mike Barskey

Anyone from the Nashua/Manch/Concord areas want a ride to/from Grafton before softball and after Gandhi?

John

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 13, 2009, 06:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM NHFT

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt
well ... late in the afternoon we were around ... you could have called or stopped by

Once (only once) someone (a neighbor) stopped by while we were not here.  We had (quite briefly) gone to the dump. We were back very soon and then talked to our neighbor via phone . . .
Please stop by whenever you're in town.

Pat K

Hi John,

I am glad every thing is good with ya.

When ya didn't show in Keene last night
night, me and Jim were a little worried.
You know in a manly, beer drinking, spitting
kind of way about ya.

Jim Johnson

Yea... in a manly and beer spit'n way.   :ahoy:

Pat K

Well it was mostly Jim.
Jim was real worried.
I just took note of it.

John

I always say, "Don't assume the worst."
Maybe I was kidnapped by a beautiful woman who was teaching me to make nice music.
Anyway, i plan to be back Home in Grafton on Wednesday . . . I plan to have another car by Wednesday afternoon.

Thanks for your concerns.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

About which time will softball commence on Saturday? As part of the opening ceremony will there be a special guest singing the national anthem or will we all just kind of hum along together?  >:D

Russell Kanning

we don't have a national anthem yet for the Shire, so we will just start at noon

Russell Kanning

picnics planned for may 2nd and 16th also

freeman4liberty

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 22, 2009, 08:15 PM NHFT
picnics planned for may 2nd and 16th also

Sweet, I'm coming May 16th.  I might bring cookies.  Is there a grill for meat? 

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 22, 2009, 08:31 AM NHFT
we don't have a national anthem yet for the Shire, so we will just start at noon

Maybe, "Let Me Call l You Home?" or "On The  Road To Freedom." ;D  I'm willing to sing at the opening game.

BTW, I picked up some "bases" (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) - (we already have a Home plate) - from the Salvation Army store.  ;)

I, very much, hope to be Home in Grafton before noon.