• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Kat also cancelled for may 9th ... but the picnic on May 16th is on.

Russell Kanning

the Grafton Welcome Wagon recommends that visitors on Saturday the 23rd enjoy the Free Keene Fest

Mike Barskey

We'll welcome-wagon you at the Free Keene Fest! And at the picnic afterwards. :)

Recumbent ReCycler

Will anyone be going from the Manchester area this Saturday?  I'd like to carpool from there, or possibly the Concord area if possible.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 09:07 PM NHFT
I drove around today with my girlfriend after dropping her brother off at Plymouth. . . ended up at the Grafton General Store.  They actually have more than I thought they would.  What a beautiful area, we stopped and took pictures of moo moo cows

I hope next time I do so on a Saturday and I could stop in to say hello!  What was cute in the general store was the t-shirt

"what happens in Grafton, stays in Grafton, but nothing happens in Grafton"

Awww, they are so cute!  ;D   I see those cows too when I drive that way and I always say, "Look at the cute cows kids."   They used to get excited but now they don't seem to be that impressed, I still am though.  :)  Was it on Rt 25A or something like that?

Russell Kanning

someone is coming from the durham area this saturday

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 14, 2009, 09:44 PM NHFT
someone is coming from the durham area this saturday

I hope they will contact me so that we might be able to carpool there.

Mike Barskey

Recumbent, it's the guy you met at La Fest, who is looking for an apartment this week so he can move here. I don't have his contact info, though.

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: Mike Barskey on May 15, 2009, 06:31 AM NHFT
Recumbent, it's the guy you met at La Fest, who is looking for an apartment this week so he can move here. I don't have his contact info, though.
Oh, he said he wasn't going to be coming back to the seacoast afterwards.  I think he said he was going to Keene or something like that from there, so that probably wouldn't work out, unless he's going through Concord both ways.

AntonLee

those pictures I took Rainey were actually off of a dirt road that my GPS told me to drive down ... I couldn't really tell you where.

Russell Kanning

in grafton .... do not rely on satellites and cell phones to guide you, as the government  thugs do
you must rely on Shire Folk to guide you

AntonLee

my GPS took me off roading but it was exactly where I wanted to go

Russell Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on May 15, 2009, 02:52 PM NHFT
those pictures I took Rainey were actually off of a dirt road that my GPS told me to drive down ... I couldn't really tell you where.

Oh, okay, thanks!  :)

Russell Kanning