• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Welcome Wagon

Started by Russell Kanning, March 26, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: cynthia on July 22, 2009, 12:34 PM NHFT
Do you ever have the "Fun in Grafton Day" on Sundays? Malena and I would love to spend the day up there, visiting with various folk, but don't want to impose if Sundays are reserved for something else, or if you are just busy...
Our last one was on Sunday.
If you pick a Sunday, we will plan one for that day. We might not have that many people, but there will be some.

cynthia

Oh yeah, the 12th was a Sunday.. I think I had that Otter Brook beach thing planned...

How is the 9th? Is that too soon?

Will you guys(kat, russell, kira.. anyone else) be around this Sunday? Otherwise I'll go to Candia and work on my treehouse that I have neglected for a couple of months.

Kat Kanning

There's a picnic here on the 1st.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: cynthia on July 23, 2009, 12:26 PM NHFT
How is the 9th? Is that too soon?

Will you guys(kat, russell, kira.. anyone else) be around this Sunday?
The 9th could work.
I think we will all be here this Sunday too.

cynthia

(Saturday's my shop is open until 3:30, and with 2.5 hours travel.. that is why Saturday(the 1st) I might not be able to enjoy the picnic)

Anyways, if I come up on Sunday(this one), providing the weather is agreeable, we could practice some bartering/trading?

Need anything for your house? Just a thought...

:)

Russell Kanning

what kind of shop do you run?

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

that is cool

everything i am getting for the house right now either keeps the water or the cold out :)

cynthia

Kat/Russell

So, if the weather is nice, Malena and I will head up there, maybe arrive around 1:30/2:00. Is it off of rt. 4 - main st. - prescott hill rd. - hoyt rd?(just want to make sure mapquest has me on the correct path)
Are you guys vegetarians? I'll bring some food and drinkstuffs and we can share, chit-chat whatever. Email me if for whatever reason you won't be around... 503@earthlink.net

Look forward to North Country!

Russell Kanning

sounds good ... we are not vegetarians ... just veggie lovers
we have lots of lettuce, tomatoes, zuccini, and peas

Lloyd Danforth

Here is the article about the British Band who made a Video using public surveillance cameras I mentioned at the picnic.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/09/band-shoots-video-by.html

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 01, 2009, 07:29 PM NHFT
Here is the article about the British Band who made a Video using public surveillance cameras I mentioned at the picnic.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/09/band-shoots-video-by.html

Video has been removed.

It was a good one. It's just a shame they had to get the video by "Data Protection Act" requests, their equivalent of FOIA.

John

Great party! Thanks to everyone who participated.
... Beautiful side trip to the local water falls. ...
Is it just me, or did we have some of the most enthusiastic pyros in a while at this party. The bonfire was awesome.