• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Food Drive

Started by COG, March 26, 2009, 08:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on March 31, 2009, 08:13 AM NHFT
I find it funny that natives and prior residents aren't considered Free Staters. 

By who?  I consider them freestaters.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: COG on March 30, 2009, 07:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 29, 2009, 11:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Radical and Stuff on March 29, 2009, 11:06 PM NHFT
I suggest changing the name so that Free State isn't in the name.  Maybe include something about freedom , liberty, or live free or die in the name instead. Even calling it the Free Keene, Free Minds TV, or New Hampshire Free Press Food Drive would be a lot better, IMO.

I like it being connected specifically with freestaters, as it can help change some people's negative opinions of us.

I have no problem at all promoting the Free State Project on the labels that we applied on the cans, but I don't know if it should be used in the name of the event.
I myself am not a freestater and we had a few people that are not even liberty minded contribute to the food drive.

Free State Food Drive still works—it can refer to either the Free State Project, for those who want to push the connection, or just New Hampshire itself, which a lot of people have taken to calling the Free State.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on March 30, 2009, 10:23 PM NHFT
... why promote the FSP?

I like it because it's sending a positive image about the FSP and/or freestaters, to the natives—not that it's promoting the FSP in the sense of promoting the FSP's goals (moving people here).