• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Mexican Place is OPEN!

Started by dalebert, March 27, 2009, 12:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

There was a flurry of activity at the new place by Vendetta. Just saw them painting the outside yellow and hanging up an "OPEN" sign! Who's up for Mexican tonight?

TackleTheWorld

Ooh ooh a new source of beany goodness!

FTL_Ian

Hrm.. just had lunch.  What time?

Jim Johnson

How late are they going to be open.

10:00 pm late dinner would be good... we could get the Free Talk guys to come with.

Pat K

dalebert

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on March 27, 2009, 02:20 PM NHFT
10:00 pm late dinner would be good... we could get the Free Talk guys to come with.

I'd be up for that but I'd be surprised if they're open that late.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

sandm000

Is New Mexican food substantially different from Tex-Mex? I didn't even know that there was a cooking style unique to New Mexico.

David

Quote from: sandm000 on March 30, 2009, 09:03 AM NHFT
Is New Mexican food substantially different from Tex-Mex? I didn't even know that there was a cooking style unique to New Mexico.

I can't remember the name, but it isn't 'New Mexican'.   :)
Yesterday I asked some people just leaving the place if they liked it, they said yes.  And they said the prices were comparable to other casual dining places.  Tough economy to start a casual dining rest..  I hope he does well.  I understand the owner used to be a chef at La Carreta, a mexican place that closed recently. 

FTL_Ian

Actually, the owner is the owner of the building.  The chef is the former chef of La Carreta.  The place is called, "Pedraza's". 

KBCraig

Instead of Social Sunday, was this Dynamic Domingo?

FTL_Ian

We went pre-Social Sundays.   ;)