• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I thought this was so funny so I doubt anyone else will but hey isn't that what

Started by Raineyrocks, March 27, 2009, 09:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

this board is about anyway? :D

I just bought a hot curler set because my hair is/was, (I got 2 inches taken off yesterday so it's still kind of long), getting pretty long.  Rick loves the way the curls have been looking so today I decided to freak him out before I started making potato/cheddar soup in the slow cooker, no I didn't peel the damn potatoes, screw that , my name is not Betty Crocker.  :D

I curled it in a 1950's style and only put the front of my hair back in a barrette so all of these curls were bouncing all over everywhere and I came downstairs, he started cracking up.  So then I started jumping up and down so he could watch them, (the curls), bounce up and down, it was so funny.

Yeah, I know, you would've had to be here.  :P

KBCraig

Your curls weren't the only things bouncing and giving him a grin.  ;) ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on March 28, 2009, 02:55 PM NHFT
Your curls weren't the only things bouncing and giving him a grin.  ;) ;D

Nah, he wouldn't think like that!  :P ;D

David

Raineys new nickname; Not Betty Crocker
Any admin wanna take that up?   >:D :icon_pirat:

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on March 30, 2009, 12:39 PM NHFT
Raineys new nickname; Not Betty Crocker
Any admin wanna take that up?   >:D :icon_pirat:

What the hell, I'm a good sport!

Curly Knockers?    Bouncy Knockers?  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kristie on April 17, 2009, 02:52 PM NHFT
I can't even get my hair to curl with curlers...it's so straight it won't even bend around a curler/curling iron.  :(

Also, I :newheart: my slow cooker so much.  It is lazy-person friendly and almost idiot proof.   

Did you try spraying some thermal curler spray in your hair first?  My daughter has the same problem and that helps a little.  I have naturally curly hair but when I want it to go a certain way I'll use my hot curlers.

I have soup in the slow cooker right now, so my dinner chore is done!  ;D