• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Screw "Earth Hour"

Started by ByronB, March 29, 2009, 04:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John Edward Mercier

So which is she suggesting... war? famine? disease?

Kat Kanning

Did you hear about the live bird flu virus being put into the bird flu vaccine?  Maybe they're shooting for epidemic.

John Edward Mercier

Are they still promoting Avian Flu?

I was think more along the line of just withholding the basics... while supplying more arms to wannabe puppet regimes.

jeremy2141

I was at my neighbors house during "earth hour".  His 16 year old daughter came in and asked if she could turn off all the electrical appliances in the house for the hour.  He said absolutely not.  I told her that it was a cold winter, my heating bill was very expensive.  I told her that she should turn on all the lights to contribute to global warming in order to make it warmer in winter to save people the expense of heating their house, which would also help prevent the use of evil oil to heat houses.

KBCraig

Quote from: jeremy2141 on April 02, 2009, 07:03 PM NHFT
I told her that she should turn on all the lights to contribute to global warming in order to make it warmer in winter to save people the expense of heating their house, which would also help prevent the use of evil oil to heat houses.

+1  ;D ;D ;D