• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone see "The Notebook"?

Started by dalebert, March 30, 2009, 03:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

If so, maybe this makes more sense. I haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5viFhncsUE

Hand jobs seem really disturbing to me for some reason. Even if I were str8, I don't think I would be comfortable with them. It just seems very humiliating somehow.

Tom Sawyer

Jesus Dale, what is it with you??? It's either a muffin pan crisis or a handjob-phobia... ;D ;D ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on March 30, 2009, 03:57 PM NHFT

Hand jobs seem really disturbing to me for some reason. ... It just seems very humiliating somehow.

For the recipient, yeah. "Here's the least intimate thing I can possibly do to get your rocks off so you'll stop pestering me for real sex."

freeman4liberty

I haven't seen "The Notebook," but the video is stupid and childish.  It's not even funny. 

Tom Sawyer

She touched my hand and I felt the excitement, the thrill, the anticipation...
She said let me massage your neck. I could feel my tension fading away...
Then, she touched me, well, down there...

I was disturbed and humiliated, "I'm going home!"
;D ;D ;D

Dale, Becky says maybe it is because you've only gotten them from the wrong team.  :o :D

freeman4liberty

Sorry Tom, but how would she let you message my neck?    ;)

Tom Sawyer

Dang spell checker doesn't compensate for me using the wrong word... answer 1

What, you don't get excited when you get messaged? answer 2

answer 3 I'm an idiot. ;D

freeman4liberty

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 31, 2009, 08:38 PM NHFT
She touched my hand and I felt the excitement, the thrill, the anticipation...
She said let me massage your neck. I could feel my tension fading away...
Then, she touched me, well, down there...

The night was dark,
  the moon was high,
and we were alone,
  just she and I.

Her hair was brown,
  her eyes were too.
I knew just what
  I had to do.

I placed my hand
  upon her breast,
my head against
  her ample chest.

My breath outpaced
  my pounding heart
as she shifted, moved
  her legs part.

I did my best
  some way, somehow
My very first time
  at milking a cow.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on March 31, 2009, 04:56 PM NHFT

Hand jobs seem really disturbing to me for some reason. ... It just seems very humiliating somehow.

For the recipient, yeah. "Here's the least intimate thing I can possibly do to get your rocks off so you'll stop pestering me for real sex."

And.......the downside to this is what?

Raineyrocks

:biglaugh:   You know women, don't you?  On a more serious note hand jobs can be done very sensual if it's something you really want to do to someone, there's teasing before, lubricants that change temperature nicely and dirty talk while doing it.

Seriously, once in awhile it can be very neat.   I love the fact that I'm in total control and know every single sensitive spot.  It takes skill to give someone a good hand job because they are so used to doing it their own way so to be able to kind of duplicate their moves is pretty awesome.  I like when hand jobs turn into an uncontrollable urge to give a blow job.  There is sensuality then they are pecker yankers, big difference!

One time Rick grabbed me from behind and put his hands in my panties, touched everything perfectly, the rythmn, (sp?) of his hand movement was out of this world and I loved it.

Your right though on a regular basis, it's a blow off!  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: freeman4liberty on March 31, 2009, 08:08 PM NHFT
I haven't seen "The Notebook," but the video is stupid and childish.  It's not even funny. 

I didn't understand it at all.  My daughters love the movie!  :-\

Raineyrocks

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 08, 2009, 11:34 AM NHFT

:biglaugh:   You know women, don't you?  On a more serious note hand jobs can be done very sensual if it's something you really want to do to someone, there's teasing before, lubricants that change temperature nicely and dirty talk while doing it.

Seriously, once in awhile it can be very neat.   I love the fact that I'm in total control and know every single sensitive spot.  It takes skill to give someone a good hand job because they are so used to doing it their own way so to be able to kind of duplicate their moves is pretty awesome.  I like when hand jobs turn into an uncontrollable urge to give a blow job.  There is sensuality then they are pecker yankers, big difference!

One time Rick grabbed me from behind and put his hands in my panties, touched everything perfectly, the rythmn, (sp?) of his hand movement was out of this world and I loved it.

Your right though on a regular basis, it's a blow off!  :D

Maybe there was too much TMI there!  :D  What do you think Dalebert?

freeman4liberty

I heard this song and thought of this thread.  This song should definitely be in the soundtrack of the proposed movie.  By the way,,  THE WHO ROCKS.