• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Flyers for the City Councilors' Neighborhoods Who Laughed at Boos

Started by Peacemaker, April 03, 2009, 02:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

Free Talk Live had a great show tonight and One Idea SamIAm had was putting Flyers on the Homes of the neighbors of the Keene City Councilors, who laughed at the "Boos" of the Keene Activists, during the City's Home confiscation meeting last night.

I just had to say I think this is great idea(!) as well as Sam's other idea of Having a Camera on the Ready, when they Bullies come to take the homes.

Free libertarian

Where can we get some background on the events that happened? (didn't catch FTL show) I gather this is about confiscation for nonpayment of property taxes? Thanks.

Coconut

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 03, 2009, 06:40 AM NHFT
Where can we get some background on the events that happened? (didn't catch FTL show) I gather this is about confiscation for nonpayment of property taxes? Thanks.

FreeKeene.com has some pre-meeting stories, and Sam has said a video is coming out soon. I'd watch FreeKeene.com for that update too.

Peacemaker

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 03, 2009, 06:40 AM NHFT

Go to Free Talk Live.com and get the show (you can listen to any past show in the last year) :)