• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Vote for Anarchy! A fresh start.

Started by dalebert, August 02, 2008, 09:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

This is a reminder that it's a new month and all the votes have been reset to zero. This is our chance to get a jump on the other comics and hopefully stay in the top 100, which can be done as long as we continue to get the daily votes from fans. Voting is easy, EASY, EASY, and fast. No login is required. It just takes a one-click confirmation and checks that no one from that IP address has voted that day. You can use the buttons in my signature as a reminder each day to vote.

K. Darien Freeheart

dalebert

It's a new month and that means all the votes have been reset. With enough steady votes coming in, AIYH can get and keep a high ranking on Top Web Comics, keeping in mind you can vote as often as once a day if you manage to remember. People are voting for their favorite comics every day so even if I get a high ranking, I won't be able to stay there long without steady votes throughout the month.

Meanwhile, Buzz Comix seems to be dead and gone forever, so I've finally given up hope of their revival and removed their buttons. I replaced it with The Web Comics List. They don't take votes but I believe traffic to the AIYH statistics page helps raise the ranking. Also, I encourage people to post a review of the comic on that page if you don't mind signing up for a free login. That helps tremendously.

AIYH thanx you for your support!

dalebert

It's a new month and the votes have been reset. This is our chance to get even higher in the rankings than we did in June -- 50 or 51 for most of the month out of thousands of webcomics! *We need daily votes to stay high in the rankings throughout the month.

Voting is super easy and tedium-free. Just 2 clicks and NO login or email verification. And there's a handy URL that's easy to remember in addition to the handy button in my signature and on the AiyH webpage at the upper-left of the comic.

http://vote.anarchyinyourhead.com

It's very straight-forward, but you find it confusing at all, I made a very brief tutorial video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPFMQJAC720

* I say "we" because I consider many of you to be a part of AiyH. I get inspiration from my liberty-loving friends all the time and sometimes specific suggestions that I use and several of you have even starred in the comic. Mike Barskey will be in an upcoming comic as winner of the "guest appearance" auction at Porcfest (correct me if I'm wrong).