• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarchists the new Bugaboo?

Started by Kat Kanning, April 01, 2009, 12:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: nemoslaw on April 08, 2009, 10:38 PM NHFT
I watch the mind bots on TV basically say that everyone who goes against the grain is an anarchist, I prefer rebelrouser. The mind bots don't even know that the kerchiefs are used to deflect a pepper spray attack tsk tsk.
  My favorite anarchist are the French anarchist maybe if the people in this country grabbed some balls we would have some of the same benefits that they do, not to mention when they strike a rally the cops get hurt, haha 77 to be exact. Sorry I know that's the evil thinking of an oppressed mind, but I know I can say it and be ignored, but at least get it of my chest.
  I respect how this group deals with civil disobedience, you have taught me to be good when irritating the fuzz, In the past I would just tell them off the usual fascist stuff, however I have been watching the Ridely report and I enjoy the stumped looks on the cops faces, like your not giving them the reaction that they want LOL, and the cops look baffled. God bless (or what ever Deity you subscribe to) your hearts.
Same benefits?

nemoslaw

I am sure that you are well aware that our Government taxes the crap out of us, okay where does the money go? Not a hell of a lot goes to benefit the people of this country, I can assure you.
     Though France is not perfect, they have a great national respect for who they are and they stand up for it, and the French react quickly at the slightest move by their government, because the people of France own their government. They have better health care, they are healthier as a people less obesity etc. Their employee and unemployment benefits are awesome compared to ours and I think that they have a work week substantially less than ours, yet they are not lazy, but enjoy fine art and wine like we should. They eat better, their food is not polluted like ours especially in the country villages.
   I went to the Grand Canyon and Sedona everyone there was foreign, I was like where are all the Americans?! How come they are not enjoying these places? cause their over worked underpaid and overtaxed.
  I want a Euro rail put in this country with my tax dollars, I want Mexico to clean up their own country and stop running here, so I can go there and utilize my Spanish and not worry about my head being blown off, people don't act like that in Spain. I digress;)
    The wine in France is some of the best in the world because it is against the law in most European countries to add poisoning preservatives, the government in France does not have an ATF!In this country all alcohol must be accounted for and warehoused, that is why the nasty head ache causing preservatives are added. Do you think the French would have ever stood for a prohibition, hell no. The French are hella more free than we are, not to mention they bucked the Iraq war from the get go, very smart and they kidnapped money grubbing CEOs which I thought was a great jest, noting that no harm came to them (the CEOS).
  I will keep eating my french fries etc., and the French from the country side are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Even when my country was bad mouthing them, they were cordial and humorous to me during my visit and said nothing to me about the BS (freedom fries), they probably felt sorry for me because that tyrant raper of the constitution Bush was in the big seat during my visit to Europe. I could go on but I am sure I will be given a chance to defend my position again and a war of semantics will ensue;)

AnarcSyn

interesting stuff  ...

good reading AnarchoJesse  .....   

just a tid bit from those of us on the front regards "libertarians", better known as 'propertytarians'  ...   the only 'freedom' offered by "libertarians" (i have to use the quotes b/c, imo, libertarians --late 20th century US styled-- are not anarchists..)   anyway, even according to private-state capitalist Rothbard, the only freedom 'libertarians' offer is the freedom to choose one's master...  that is hardly 'anarchist'  ...

btw, Kevin Crson is an excellent mutualist writer who penned a very lenghty piece entitled "Vulgar Libertarianism, Neoliberalism, and Corporate Welfare" which describes quite well the many facets of todaze "libertarians"

again, "libertarians" are not anarchists...  so, please, for the sake of history and clarity, stop calling yourselves Libertarian if you don't mean Anarchist, hyphenated or not....

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: nemoslaw on April 16, 2009, 02:16 AM NHFT
   I am sure that you are well aware that our Government taxes the crap out of us, okay where does the money go? Not a hell of a lot goes to benefit the people of this country, I can assure you.
     Though France is not perfect, they have a great national respect for who they are and they stand up for it, and the French react quickly at the slightest move by their government, because the people of France own their government. They have better health care, they are healthier as a people less obesity etc. Their employee and unemployment benefits are awesome compared to ours and I think that they have a work week substantially less than ours, yet they are not lazy, but enjoy fine art and wine like we should. They eat better, their food is not polluted like ours especially in the country villages.
   I went to the Grand Canyon and Sedona everyone there was foreign, I was like where are all the Americans?! How come they are not enjoying these places? cause their over worked underpaid and overtaxed.
  I want a Euro rail put in this country with my tax dollars, I want Mexico to clean up their own country and stop running here, so I can go there and utilize my Spanish and not worry about my head being blown off, people don't act like that in Spain. I digress;)
    The wine in France is some of the best in the world because it is against the law in most European countries to add poisoning preservatives, the government in France does not have an ATF!In this country all alcohol must be accounted for and warehoused, that is why the nasty head ache causing preservatives are added. Do you think the French would have ever stood for a prohibition, hell no. The French are hella more free than we are, not to mention they bucked the Iraq war from the get go, very smart and they kidnapped money grubbing CEOs which I thought was a great jest, noting that no harm came to them (the CEOS).
  I will keep eating my french fries etc., and the French from the country side are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Even when my country was bad mouthing them, they were cordial and humorous to me during my visit and said nothing to me about the BS (freedom fries), they probably felt sorry for me because that tyrant raper of the constitution Bush was in the big seat during my visit to Europe. I could go on but I am sure I will be given a chance to defend my position again and a war of semantics will ensue;)

Those benefits for the most part have nothing to do with the country... they are individualistic.
In fact, I have never heard of anarchy associated with nationalism.

BillKauffman

QuoteI have never heard of anarchy associated with nationalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_and_nationalism#National-Anarchism

The "nationalism" is around racial/cultural lines with pan-secessionism.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: antijingoist on April 06, 2009, 11:03 AM NHFT
Perhaps we could do the reverse, and start redefining statist terms and get everyone all confused... Like, calling ourselves republicans, and trying to convince everyone that republicans are anarchist :)... (maybe easier with democrats).

Good idea - you should show up for a Cheshire County Republicans meeting.   ;)