• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Census Civil Disobedience

Started by bigmike, April 04, 2009, 05:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 19, 2010, 07:01 AM NHFT
Of course... you need to get your "Shoot Annoying People Permit".

Cause having the right permit makes *everything* OK.  ::)

AntonLee

another love note.  This time left in the gate.  We decided to leave it in the gate and let him keep returning to see his notes accumulate.

Ogre

Quote from: CJS on June 20, 2010, 01:03 PM NHFT
The article states that federal employees are free to ignore no trespassing sings , any one know if this is in true ?

Well, if its printed on the internets, it has to be true, right? Then again, if someone is acting as an agent of a mob that enforces rules they make up, they certainly can choose to ignore any rules they don't like. So I suppose, effectively, this is true because it is unlikely anyone will actually do anything about them ignoring "no trespassing" signs. Certainly, the local sheriff would have the power to do something, but that would be up to him, and then the courts who would likely not enforce anything against the federal agent.

In other words, whether true or not, I can't see any census worker ever getting in trouble over breaking such a rule.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

They can (and WILL) lie and say whatever they want. That doesn't make it true or valid.

The No Trespassing sign should be like this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal Notice
No Trespassing

To all persons, officers and governmental agencies including, but not limited to: Agents of
local and state agriculture departments, Federal officers of the USDA, FDA, IRS, HEW, HUD,
Environmental, Health, Social Service Workers and other agencies: and
to all local members of planning and zoning boards:

Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 241, 242   Title 42 U.S.C. Sec. 1982, 1983, 1985 and 1986

WARNING
You are hereby advised of the following federal criminal law

"If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any citizen in the
free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured by the Constitution or
the Laws of the United States, or because of his having exercised the same; or if two or
more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with the intent
to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured --
They shall be fined not more than $10,000 per day or imprisoned not more than 10 years or both;
and if death results, they shall be subject to imprisonment for any term of years or for life."

LAND USE FEE $5,000 PER PERSON
PER DAY, OR ANY PART THEREOF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the myriad of "No Trespassing" signs that we have posted prominently. It was disregarded once. I "struck a deal" with the offending "official" which left it on the record at the local PD, but waived the Land Use fee. The offender, who trespassed without any permission, poo-pooed my initial direction to leave and also my reiteration of the information on the sign. That is until my attorney contacted the local PD (who's initial response was that it "didn't apply" to "public officials", but they were quickly corrected) and then the local PD came and took the offender into custody, where we and our attorney "negotiated". (My attorney also came prepared with a "Writ of Mandamus" directed at the local PD... I have never had the same problem again. The local PD have been VERY cooperative and helpful in the last ~20 years! The local PD also knows that anyone who freely goes past this sign has legally agreed to the Land Use Fee and it can and will be collected and enforced.)

Good Luck...

Jim Johnson

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Well, JJ... It seems that's what most people are being led to believe. Fortunately for me the local folks where I am (Mass) know different. I've been working on moving to NH, but in just about every community I've looked at the "authorities" have much larger egos and seem to be on much more of a power trip than in small communities in MA. That's truly a shame because it is making us rethink our quest towards heading to your area. We're thinking that perhaps we should work to improve things in the local community here (where we've already started sliding some of the local authorities closer and closer to freedom) instead of moving to a place where there is such a push-back against freedom loving people.  Sorry...   :(  :'(

Jim Johnson

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on June 23, 2010, 08:48 AM NHFT
...we've already started sliding some of the local authorities closer and closer to freedom) instead of moving to a place where there is such a push-back against freedom loving people.  Sorry...   :(  :'(

It would be foolish to believe that if you pushed them, they wouldn't push back.
They have the will and the means to push as hard as they want.

I don't wish to be mean or threatening or try to convince you that there is strength in numbers but, their push back is in your near future.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 23, 2010, 02:44 PM NHFT
I don't wish to be mean or threatening or try to convince you that there is strength in numbers but, their push back is in your near future.

(Sorry for responding in reverse order, but...)

Thanks Jim... I hope you already know, but just in case, I don't view you (or your "partner in crime" ;) ) as being "mean" or "threatening" at all and as far as "strength in numbers", there is simply no way that I would argue with the truth. The only thing I don't know at this point is when (in the future) the push back will come, but I firmly believe that ALL government power is like the "One Ring" and will corrupt those who have it in any form.

QuoteIt would be foolish to believe that if you pushed them, they wouldn't push back.
They have the will and the means to push as hard as they want.

So far, we have spent a very long time cultivating the "right" relationship to certain local powers-that-be and that has done well as far as it can. I'm not foolish enough to harbor any misguided "belief" that they wouldn't push back if pushed too hard. I'm fully aware of the amount of means and will they are capable of pushing with. We've had these conversations with family who are part of that authoritarian establishment... heated conversations that have perhaps moved them towards freedom, but which have also caused friction. Which is why our quest to move closer to you all hasn't been dropped...

I believe that our "rethinking" about moving was caused by the fact that there is just so much more/better information about the power abuses coming from NH (in no small part because of forums like this, Ridley Reports, Johnson Reports, & "Tackle the World") whereas such abuses (which I'm certain are plentiful) in MA simply don't have the reporting behind them. Soooo... in one respect, ya'll have done a great job at "getting the word out", but in another respect, ya'll have done "too great a job of getting the word out". ifyouknowhatimean... So, I know you'll forgive the "frustration" in my post because of the jackboot-level I see you all having to contend with.

Even the "radical" freedom loving people in MA don't "get it" the way the average freedom loving person in your neck of NH does.

Much Love to you and hope to move north soon... (still working on dumping the real estate here and sorry, but after Lauren's description of the place across the street, I don't think it's for us. ;) But we did look into it.)

Russell Kanning

"Please, feel free to send us questions. We will be glad to work with you to inform your readers.
Thank you
Alexandra"

your questions have been sent

Kat Kanning

That kind of sign worked well for Ed Brown.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

I know Kat... Like I said to Jim, I'm not foolish enough to harbor any delusions that the jackbooted thugs won't shoot. Hell, I firmly believe they can and will openly, knowingly and willingly murder little children to keep their power structure (naturally, they'd put it in terms of collateral damage or somehow blame it on the adults for not complying...). Folks (such as you and others here) have and are pushing back, but what pains me is the number of "FSP" folks I know who continue to believe in the system... even going so far as being a willing participant in either the actions or the sanctioning of actions carried out at the point of a gun by "the System" which they support. I don't have a problem with people, who for their own reasons, feel the need to "go along to get along" or "fly under the radar" (that's their choice and it's needed sometimes to protect one's loved ones even if one personally is willing to stand against the machine), but supporting oppressive power-tyrants...  :hopmad:  I know that sign (like any other they chose) will be and has been ignored by the tyrants. In the case of the Browns, one of the most dis-heartening things I saw was how easy it was for the jackboots to vilify them to the masses with completely false propaganda. Without massive support against the corrupt machine, the cause is lost. While it is true that Ghandi was "only one person", even in his case he had massive support from the people. Otherwise he would have been squashed and never heard of again. The large % of "FSP"ers who still want "the System" (they just want CONTROL of the System, believing that they can control the "One Ring" for "good") is starting to scare us... and it is increasing my anxiety/anxiousness for those who are pushing for true freedom. (you know who I'm talking about since you're one of them)  Seeing what's happened to the Browns is bad enough... I fear the worst is yet to come for many freedom-fighters here that I care about, but I am not at a point right now to do anything to prevent that. So I just try to put my $0.02 in and offer encouragement. On occasion (as you know), I try to get more involved, but that doesn't do anything to help protect you all from the very large jackboots that are amassing against freedom. Without important populist support, I'm very afraid (and get more afraid the more I read/hear/see) that the powers-that-be will try to cripple the forces of freedom by "removing" key players from the game.

take care...

KBCraig

Gee, those census workers who keep getting turned away should use some initiative and creativity, like these guys.

cathleeninnh

visit # 5

"Hi, I'm crew chief Matt and I know you have had several visits from us recently, but...yadda yadda yadda......."

We are both rocking on the porch as it is after dinner.

"Sometimes forms do get lost and I know that you want to be counted....yadda yadda yadda......"

Don piped up with "Two"

"I can see that and I guess you are married. Is this your primary residence?"

"Two"

Are either one of you of hispanic origin?"

"Two"

"Ah......, I guess this does it then. Bye"

Tim L

They haven't come back here for the third time yet.Perhaps they found a neighbor who would dime me out.They tried to press the farmer I work with sometimes,but the poor feller couldn't remember anything.

Russell Kanning

if the census guys ask me about don and cathleen ... i will blab

i hope they will not put you in a camp with all the others who have "hispanic origins"