• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

If you HATE Twilight,

Started by dalebert, April 05, 2009, 10:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on April 08, 2009, 10:37 PM NHFT
I thought it was a nice take on vampire movies.  I love Blade but a lot of vampire movies are not drastically different from each other and I get tired of that.  I find the same thing to be true of zombie movies.  Anyway, Twilight was really different from most vampire movies and I liked that. 
Me too. I liked it a lot.  Kristen Stewart is awesome; I think she's going to be the Jodie Foster of her generation.

Fluff and Stuff

SPOILER ALTER.  Skip this message if you haven't seen the movie.

I really liked how the Vampires - although illegal, were still generally good.  Although, there were also bad Vampires.  And how the cop tried to do the right thing but the people couldn't go to him with them problem because they knew he didn't know how to do the right thing.  Also, how the doctor practiced illegal medicine because it was the right thing to do.  I really good outside the system message.  I definitely consider the movie pro-freedom.

dalebert

OK, that explains it. Keith is talking about some other vampire movie and either doesn't realize it or is yanking our chains.