• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene, Keene, Keene!?

Started by peaceful_porc, April 07, 2009, 11:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

peaceful_porc

I'm finally getting to go into Keene today, and we may stay tonight if there's anything going on. It's Serene, (AKA: The Gimp,) by the way, and my whole draw in coming to NH was Keene. I love what's going on there! Anyway, my very "inside the system" friend, Jeanmarie, has taken pity on me and has offered to take me into town this afternoon, (I tried to drive the truck with the cast on Sunday, and did drive it - into a ditch,) and I was just wondering if there's anything going on there later this afternoon or tonight? Where should we eat dinner? (BTW, I did check the freekeene.com calendar, and couldn't find anything.)

Thank you! The radical is coming... with a limp and crutches.

Kat Kanning

It sounds like guys are going to the community kitchen to help out today and there's movie night at Lauren and Jim's tonight.   I don't really have the details on either of those, though.

Have fun!  :D

Sam A. Robrin

4:00, Library on Winter Street, off Central Square for a Public Meter Feeder Raid (and you just inspired a new parody!).  Then movie night! 

Sam A. Robrin

We looked for a woman on crutches while feeding the meters up and down Main Street, but never saw one.  (I was a little worried about going up to a strange lady and asking, "Are you Peaceful Porc?" . . .)