• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

4-15 New Hampshire Tea Party and flyer handout

Started by Fluff and Stuff, April 08, 2009, 03:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

There is going to be a New Hampshire Tea Party at Victory Park ( 129 Amherst St ) in Manchester on April 15th from 5:30 - 7:30pm.

Around a dozen conservative and libertarian groups are sponsoring the event.  The expected tour out is 500-1000 people.

I'm coordinating the effort to hand out New Hampshire Liberty Alliance tri-folds and flyers for the April 25th End the Fed Rally (at the Boston Federal Reserve Bank from 10am - 2pm).  If you would like to help me hand out either of these, please meet me in Victory Park and the corner of Amherst St and Pine St between 5pm - 6pm.

Flyering at NH Tea Party
4-15-09
5pm-6pm
Corner of Amherst St. and Pine St. in Victory Park
Manchester, NH

Thanks again!

P.S. you can always come with pro-freedom signs if you want.

Fluff and Stuff

This event happens on Wednesday.  I hope to see some of you there on Wednesday.  If you don't like the NHLA or End the Fed, that is ok.  You can always bring flyers for something else: FTL, Gardener Goldsmith, Ridley Report, old NH Free Press'.

Fluff and Stuff

Thanks for everyone who helped with this.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this.  Sorry for being 25 minutes late. 

A couple guys handed out all 80 flyers I had for the April 25th End the Fed Rally in Boston which Mark Edge will be speaking at.

Jeremy, R., L., D., C., J, A, J, and M. handed out over 200 NHLA tri-folds (most with anti-seat belt flyers in them).

Several people were handing out Porcfest flyers.

The strangest thing was seeing Don G. walking around with a Porcupine Gadsden flag.

Great crowd and Dan Itse gave a good speech.

Jeremy posted a similar recap here, http://www.nhliberty.org/forum/index.php?topic=2078.msg17088#msg17088

Fluff and Stuff

Oh and Kat, thanks for letting me use your sign.  Sorry I didn't return it but I'll make sure it gets back to you.

KBCraig

I'm glad you had a good one.

I quit my local one in disgust after it turned into a speaking platform for "Republicans Against Obama", instead of reformers.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: KBCraig on April 15, 2009, 11:12 PM NHFT

I quit my local one in disgust after it turned into a speaking platform for "Republicans Against Obama", instead of reformers.

It was largely that here, too. I paid more attention to handing out flyers to the people in the audience who looked libertarian enough (judging by the signs, stickers, &c.) than the speakers.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: KBCraig on April 15, 2009, 11:12 PM NHFT

I didn't listen to the speaks much but the main sponsor in Manchester was an organize which mostly focuses on getting spending caps passed by the voters in NH.  So the Rally was officially about how taxes and spending need to be cut.  All of the tables but one were mostly pro-freedom - their was a anti-gay marriage table. The NHLA's Dan Itse spoke.  A pretty good pro-liberty candidate for state rep spoke.  Pastor Lear the Patriot Pastor spoke.  The GOP lady who ran for Congress in 2008 and was crushed by her opponent spoke.  Some radio station person spoke.   

As I said, I spent most of my time making sure pro-freedom flyers got out in the crowd.  I also talked to 40 or so friends and held a anti-IRS sign.

Kevin, maybe you should have brought FTL or FSP flyers and focused on passing them out?  Maybe next time  ;D