• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

SIGNS

Started by Sam A. Robrin, April 08, 2009, 06:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

So on Monday, following the Ridley arraignment, there's HempFest and the city council meeting during which they'll discuss eradicating the Yellow Peril . . .  And I still don't know what's happening for the 15th of April, but I've heard rumors of "tea parties," and I'm sure there'll be something.  And with all that, it's time for some new SIGNS.
So I figure to open up my place this Saturday, following Open Mike Morning with Synth-Eeyaah! (or whatever it's called . . .), around noon, for more painting and such.  Hope to see everybody there!

Puke

Shit, it's too late now.
For next time though (Why didn't I  think of this before...) I can get long rolls of paper and cardboard at my work.

THe paper is about 1.5 feet by who knows how long.
The cardboard I can get is about 4 foot square or I can get long rectangular pieces.

Sam A. Robrin

Thanx, but right now I pretty much have whatever's needed.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Pat McCotter

That's exactly what popped into my head on reading the topic title, Kat. ;D

Sam A. Robrin

Popped into my head while writing the topic title!  Thought of using the refrain, but decided that that was just too corny.