• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Karma Smile "Button" Want to be sure I understand.

Started by Peacemaker, April 12, 2009, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

I think I was a little slow on this one as I couldn't figure out what the Smile key meant.

I liked what someone said, so I clicked Smile, to Up their Karma, only to see it go Down.

So my best guess is,
Smile is for the Clicker, because they will get Joy/pleasure (smile) in shooting down another's Karma?

Is this correct?  Thanks for your answer!!

Pat McCotter

AntonLee

are you the one smiling the sh*t out of me????   ;D

Sam A. Robrin

I've never been smitten, but I've always been smut . . .

K. Darien Freeheart

I watched a DVRed episode of CSI where "The Steven" died in the desert. I can't get the phrase "So I smote him" out of my head, then this thread comes along...

Thanks.  ::)

Peacemaker

Quote from: AntonLee on April 12, 2009, 08:40 PM NHFT
are you the one smiling the sh*t out of me????   ;D

Holy C!  Opps.  Perhaps I should consider some glasses!!?

And no my friend, I have not been Smiling you!  I did it once (can't remember to who) and freaked out because I hurt a friend so it made not want to touch the Applause button for some time (smile and applause, same in principle!)

Speaking of which, my little Karma score has also taken a beating! :( and I can't figure out why because I'm always right! (just kidding!)  Fun Stuph indeed!  :)

Anyway thanks for answering my Smile Button key question!

Vitruvian

When you're logged in, the words "applaud" and "smite" should appear on the left side of every post (except for your own).

kellie

You have to post a certain number of times (20?) before you have karma/smite capabilities.