• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anarcho-Jesse arrested

Started by Kat Kanning, April 11, 2009, 09:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Jesse's been arrested for gardening in Central Square Keene!

Jared

Lloyd Danforth

That's crazy!  It's too early to plant!

Puke

I guess the Co-Op isn't feasible.

Too many gangsters kidnapping people.

AntonLee

TOMATOES = MURDER!

did he at least get anything in the ground?  Putting his money where his mouth is. 

Coconut

Jesse is released. Video and story to come today at FreeKeene.com

AnarchoJesse

Got nothing down, but hey-- I won just by being there.

FTL_Ian

John Edward Mercier

Told ya. They say its common property... but do a little enhancement without getting the regimes permission. And its down to the common property police station.

thinkliberty

Wow the cop arrests a guy leaves his rifle in the park and blames the other people around for leaving the arrestee's rifle in the park.

Unreal!

The cop did not know their was another officer at the park.

Fluff and Stuff

I couldn't make it out in the video and did see any mention of it in the Free Keene story so, does anyone know what Jesse was charged with?

Vitruvian

"Excavating" without permission from the Keene Public Works Department.

Peacemaker

Quote from: thinkliberty on April 11, 2009, 01:56 PM NHFT
Wow the cop arrests a guy leaves his rifle in the park and blames the other people around for leaving the arrestee's rifle in the park.

Unreal!

The cop did not know their was another officer at the park.

I think this is a good example of how inexperienced/unaware they really are, at what they do, except for the part where they put the handcuffs on them and place them in the cruiser.  I think all the Video Camera's made the Officer nervous and thus he wasn't able to be as alert to all the surroundings as he normally would (i.e; leaving the rifle behind).

Why would their behavior be different if many Video Cameras are around?  Because they are not used to being watched so closely and thus this "nervousness," in my opinion, reeks of dishonest behavior (at other times, in other areas, in the dark, when no one is watching).

If you want to see what a calm honest demeanor is, check out the video footage of the Sheriff we spoke to during the protest for Laureen when she was locked up last year (in early December, I think).

Moebius Tripp

According to the quote of the statute on FreeKeene, there is no provision for a fine or arrest.  It just states that the "excavation" be restored to it's original state at the expense of the excavator.  I'll do more homework and get back to this.

Jesse should play up the "feeding the homeless" angle.  Maybe the wire services will pick this up.  :o

leetninja

why did he have a rifle to dig a trench?