• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Kook Ti Vism"

Started by Peacemaker, April 12, 2009, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

Did you see where the Officer who arrested Jesse, called his Gardening "Kook Ti Vism, not Activism."

I have to agree, but not the way he meant it. 

Dispatching Armed Men to Arrest (!!) a man with a Garden Hoe, who's financing and providing a Free Garden for the Community to enjoy, on a burned out piece of Government land?   Kooky indeed!

(Arrest that Man!!!  He's got a garden hoe!)  I wonder if the Officers who responded really believed arresting Jesse was necessary but I guess more likely is they didn't even think at all about it, they just followed orders because they are just "doing their job."

thinkliberty

Anyone that does not spend 5k on a study on how to make a garden is a kook according to the men who hired the thug with the badge. Don't try to grow a garden in Keene. Armed men will kidnap you.

Kudos to Jesse for standing up to those bullies.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Peacemaker on April 12, 2009, 03:22 PM NHFT
they are just "doing their job."

"It's a Nuremburger plot, hon!"

thinkliberty

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on April 12, 2009, 06:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Peacemaker on April 12, 2009, 03:22 PM NHFT
they are just "doing their job."

"It's a Nuremburger plot, hon!"

Kernel Klink, I know Noooothing! Nooothing!

AntonLee

sorry, if a cop arrests someone for planting vegetables on a town common. . . that man is not *necessarilly* evil or stupid. . .

he's a coward. 

Cowards hide behind their badge and make fun of people who aren't doing anything to hurt anyone else.  In my opinion, the law is stupid, but this lawman is no gentleman and more so, a damn coward who continually does WRONG in order to keep his paycheck coming. 

Filthy dirty coward.