• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 13, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

Calls are coming in over Porc411.

Sam Dodson, (SamIAm) was arrested at Keene district Court for recording without bureaucrat permission. He was then dragged off and beaten by court officers. Several callers report Sam screaming while being taken to a back room.

He continued to scream, once caller commented and mentioned Sam "being beaten back there" and not letting people watch.

The activists were them told to leave and many refused. Backup was called leading to what was described by one caller as "The entire Keene PD here". Reports indicate that the entire group was detained (legally). Several arrestest occured, including several activists physically being hauled out of hte place. it is confirmed that there WAS a reporter for the Keene Sentinel there, but not detained.

Of those arrested for SURE are Sam, David Krouse and Tim Danforth but others were as well.

Adding info for calendar -KK

Sam A Robrin's arraignment, May 13th
Nick, Tim and Patrick arraignments, May 18th 1:30pm
David's arraignment, May 19th 1:30 pm

Sam A Robrin's Trial July 27th 1:30pm
David's Trial June 22nd 1:30 pm

K. Darien Freeheart

Manchester activists are arranging carpools to Keene right now, roughtly 2:05 pm EST. Anybody in Manchester who has a car and is willing to give rides to other activists are encouraged to call Porc411 to arrange as many ride-shares as possible.

Josh

Porcupine_in_MA

Yeah, and I'm too sick to go or I would happily offer my car for car pooling over there.

K. Darien Freeheart

Quotelast call says Sam is going to the hospital.

I can't believe I forgot to include that part. :(

K. Darien Freeheart

I left a message with one of the Porc411 callers. The guys on the scene probably aren't getting messages and need to know that the Manchester activists are on the way.

slim

Quote from: Josh on April 13, 2009, 01:04 PM NHFT
last call says Sam is going to the hospital.

Fuckers.

I had a feeling they were going to go that far but I did not think it would happen this quickly.

The thugs have got their rocks off today by beating a person and sending them to the hospital.

K. Darien Freeheart

I called Nick Ryder, one of the other initial callers. It seems that people in Keene aren't answering, or are unable, to answer their phones right now. :S Nick claimed that he was issued a citation and that he'd given enough to not be arrested, but nothing more has come out of Keene since those initial calls.

K. Darien Freeheart

Areté

Quote from: slim on April 13, 2009, 01:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: Josh on April 13, 2009, 01:04 PM NHFT
last call says Sam is going to the hospital.

Fuckers.

I had a feeling they were going to go that far but I did not think it would happen this quickly.

The thugs have got their rocks off today by beating a person and sending them to the hospital.

I'm actually surprised the mindless zombies didn't do this much sooner.

K. Darien Freeheart

K. Darien Freeheart

Patrick and David have been released with paperwork. A Porc411 caller says that 4 of the 5 detained people have thus far been released.

There was reference to Sam "still being in custody" so perhaps the report of him being taken to the hospital was exagerated.

Caleb

K. Darien Freeheart

Curt (Lumpy) seems to be not complying with the court people, so he is still being detained.

Per David Krouse, Sam didn't appear to have been beaten, but he did refuse to be dragged off which is physically exhaustive, explaining his red face.

slim