• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 13, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 16, 2009, 06:52 AM NHFT
maybe I need to send in a map for Sam ... if they keep him in one room to long ... he could tunnel out :)

Well, when you bake it into a cake, make sure that shovel has a serial number on it . . . !

Russell Kanning

Our Sam I Am

Sam does not like boiled eggs in jail
he does not like bread that is stale

he does not like them on a tray
he does not like them any way

he does not like them through a slot
he does not like his cement cot

he does not like square white bread
he does not like to eat in bed

with a spork
before court

if you try an arraignment
you will get entertainment

he dreams of food that pleases
while they feed him low grade cheeses

His family sees no justice here
the force inherent is now clear

you can push kool-aid and milk
but he wants none of that ilk

just "doing your job", you keep him in the cold
all because he filmed injustice, and was bold

Sam refuses to walk here and there
Sam will not walk anywhere

And now Sam can't come out and play,
all because he refuses to obey.

Sam does not like green eggs and spam
He does not like them ... our Sam I Am

any more?

Russell Kanning

did we find out what room Sam is in?

We are getting more hits on the newspaper, because of this activism.

FTL_Ian

Tom Sawyer

littlehawk

Vitruvian

dalebert

Eric, I know people say this about parties all the time and you probably don't believe it. You know how they say all kinds of fun stuph happened "just after you left!" Well, guess what. Yep, Keene stuph exploded almost literally just after you left. Time to come back now.  ;D

Mike Barskey

And from what I understand, the population of activists in Keene has approximately doubled since you left (not because you left!) and is still growing rapidly. If a significant reason you left was because of lack of activism/action, rethink it! :)

Sam A. Robrin

After these two posts, it suddenly occurred to me that, given the type of person the FSP is trying to appeal to, the best way of increasing numbers would be to announce that there isn't room for any more, and no one will be allowed to move here for a certain period of time.   

TackleTheWorld

jzacker

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on April 20, 2009, 05:26 AM NHFT
After these two posts, it suddenly occurred to me that, given the type of person the FSP is trying to appeal to, the best way of increasing numbers would be to announce that there isn't room for any more, and no one will be allowed to move here for a certain period of time.   

nah, that would be dishonest.

Vitruvian

Quote from: dalebertYep, Keene stuph exploded almost literally just after you left.

This fact has not escaped my attention.  I feel torn.

Quote from: Mike BarskeyAnd from what I understand, the population of activists in Keene has approximately doubled since you left (not because you left!) and is still growing rapidly. If a significant reason you left was because of lack of activism/action, rethink it!

Geography was the primary factor guiding my decision to move.

feralfae

Can you get the names of all the arresting officers to post here as well?

I think we need a complete list of all the government agents involved so we know whom to shun.
Yes, shun: that grand old pacifist tradition of ignoring, avoiding, and refusing civil discourse with those who are in need of a hissing and a shunning.
Shun them all.  Post their names publicly.  Every officer, court helper, jailer, every one of them who participated in placing free, honest people in jails.
Thank you.
ff

penguinsscareme

Quote from: feralfae on April 23, 2009, 09:47 AM NHFT
Can you get the names of all the arresting officers to post here as well?

I think we need a complete list of all the government agents involved so we know whom to shun.
Yes, shun: that grand old pacifist tradition of ignoring, avoiding, and refusing civil discourse with those who are in need of a hissing and a shunning.
Shun them all.  Post their names publicly.  Every officer, court helper, jailer, every one of them who participated in placing free, honest people in jails.
Thank you.
ff

I second that!