• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 13, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jzacker

Quote from: Coconut on May 18, 2009, 08:16 PM NHFT
Attached is the audio from today. Hear the judge get upset about the audio recorder, and me question who is actually prosecuting the case. Also me telling the judge to "just mail the paperwork."

I can see why people find me rude and demanding... that's how I sound.

Edit: I'm not actually yelling, I'm just closer to the microphone than anyone else :)

They can switch prosecutors any time they want.  Unless you can claim some conflict of interest, you have no standing to challenge the person prosecuting the case.  In the same fashion, the prosecutor and/or State cannot challenge the person representing you, unless there is sufficient cause such as conflict of interest or the person defending you is not accredited or recognized as a capable advocate.  Notice I say 'advocate' and not 'lawyer', because you CAN have people defend you who are not members of the bar.

Good luck with your trial.

David

My trial is june 22 at 1:30.  
Canceled, the court motioned for change of date, new date has not been set yet. 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jzacker on May 19, 2009, 10:46 AM NHFTNotice I say 'advocate' and not 'lawyer', because you CAN have people defend you who are not members of the bar.
sometimes the judge just says "no" ... and the guys with the guns in the room listen to him ;)

Humorrhoid

You sound just fine. I am hoping to get my licence restored by then so I can attend your trial. I am dead serious.

Kat Kanning

Per Porc411:  Charges against Sam A Robrin dropped.  No trial for him Monday.

Russell Kanning

cool ... he continues to be free to make signs and lyrics

TackleTheWorld

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 24, 2009, 01:02 PM NHFT
cool ... he continues to be free to make signs and lyrics
I can make signs in a jail cell--though the material might be a fingernail and a painted surface.  And lyrics I can make any time--for in my soul, I am always free!

AntonLee

Jim Johnson

Is the scheduled destruction of the Man still on at 1:30?

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 26, 2009, 10:31 PM NHFT
Is the scheduled destruction of the Man still on at 1:30?

Technically, that's what time "the Man" scheduled our destruction.
There are some nice new signs to wave beforehand, if anyone is so inclined.

slim

According to porc 411 from Mike Barkey

Kurt's trial continues until he gets a lawyer or out of jail or something

Nick under advisement (taken to a star chamber where no people were allowed but camera was allowed)

David found guilty refused fine, community service and will have to report to the ministry of love on Monday for a unknown number of days

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: slim on July 27, 2009, 03:00 PM NHFT
David found guilty refused fine, community service and will have to report to the ministry of love on Monday for a unknown number of days

David was given the option of community service.  He said no to the demands.  He set his jail date of Monday August 3rd and the judge set the time of 9:00 am.  Six days in jail.

David

The 6 days of jail is based on the 300 dollar fine, at 50 dollars a day.  Thanks to all the folks that came out for Nick, Kurt, and myself.   :)

Coconut

Now I have to hold my breath for a letter from the court.