• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Group of activists arrested, Keene District Court April 13, 2009

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 13, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

You know, I kinda feel sorry for Rivera.  I wonder who hurt him so bad in his life that he has to resort to lies and distortions about things and in doing the things he does...  the lengths he must go to to feel like a man and that hurting others is the way to do it.  Sounds like power issues to me.  Poor guy...  I still don't want to hang with him.  He's dangerous.

Coconut

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 15, 2009, 07:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on April 14, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFT
C. I want to support the Sentinel for covering this. Anika is a hero for risking her own well-being to stay with us.
was she really in any danger ... they didn't hurt you

By well-being, I don't mean I think she was going to get beaten, but:
They said "everyone in this room that doesn't leave is getting a summons" I said "hey Anika, you're going to get a summons." She said "I guess we'll see..."

She didn't end up getting one, but was willing to risk it to continue reporting.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 15, 2009, 07:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on April 14, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFT
C. I want to support the Sentinel for covering this. Anika is a hero for risking her own well-being to stay with us.
it was that bad?
was she really in any danger ... they didn't hurt you
her article seemed pretty good ... she portrayed you guys the way I expect you to act. :)

We need to apprise her of tonight's meeting, cobble together a press release in a hurry, and get it to her immediately afterwards. 

FTL_Ian

Would you like moderator access to the Free Keene news release list, Sam?

Mike Barskey

Reminder: please send Sam letters in jail! It is likely that the jailers will not deliver the letters to Sam at the moment because he is not cooperating with them, is not processing, etc. But it is important for the jailers to know that Sam is not alone or forgotten - that they are being watched. Also, the jailers will either give Sam his letters later or when they release him, or they will return the letters to the original sender (mail-to-jail) and I can give them to Sam later.

Thanks for supporting Sam!

Mail-to-Jail

Dave Ridley

NH: Jailed Free Stater screams in pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxbWBlzE-uQ

2nd New Hampshirite arrested for attempting to videotape in court lobby.   

Russell Kanning

Josh

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 15, 2009, 12:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on April 15, 2009, 07:42 AM NHFT
She didn't end up getting one, but was willing to risk it to continue reporting.
interesting

The Official Propaganda Arm of the Police State never gets reprimanded.

littlehawk

Hi All!

I have been a lurker on your forum for over 2 years. This episode really got me pumped and I had to join in. I guess I am jumping on the band wagon huh?

Anyway, I believe in the power of the people, and the more people the more power. IMO, This event was extremely powerful because it involved the thugs taking on a LARGE number of folks, not just  a singular event like shackling up Dave Ridley or hauling off 90 pounder (soaking wet) Lauren Canario.

My hat goes off to all of you!

Let Freedom Ring,
Littlehawk 

Josh

FTL_Ian

littlehawk

Ian and others,

I am 2,500 miles west of NH and set up to be self sufficient as I am completely off grid. About ten years ago I started planning, fullfilling and executing in preparation for what we are now seeing (economy crash, fascism, SHTF, etc). I only heard about you NH folks about 2 years ago thanks to Mr. Kanning's and his website.

You folks are the initial "igniters" for freedom and I think many people from other areas can follow your leads and keep the fires burning. A peaceful blazing inferno for change is well overdo. What we need are "sister chapters" for each of the states. (ie Montana Underground, Idaho Underground etc). It could be a real barnburner!

Littlehawk     

Kat Kanning

The jail lists Sam as
Dobson, Sam    No Visits (1)

1 means not been classified yet.

Russell Kanning

I need to draw you guys a map of the jail and list where he might be, since you are holding signs outside sometimes.
Right now if he is in the cold bubble room he can only see when people come to the window to talk to the cops. He might hear news about what is happening and sees hubbub and guys coming and going.
If he gets classified and heads to east block (northeast corner) he will probably not be able to see anything outside, but would eventually hear about goings on.
The super looks out toward the garden. The guys from day room 211 can see out front and they move around the building often and can spread word. The women get all over the basement and spread info ... even to the bubbles.
I am sure that many guys read with interest the sentinel article and wonder who this guy is in jail. :)