• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Enough is enough

Started by bigmike, April 13, 2009, 09:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmike

I apologize for the length of this post in advance but there's some shit I need to get off my chest.

When I came to NH last year for the FSP it was on short notice. In a 24 hour period I told myself I was done with Michigan, done with their court system and done with government tyranny in general.

How I even found out about the FSP is a story unto itself, but needless to say all of you were thinking what I was thinking. Some times accidents happen for a reason. I didn't even bother signing the statement of intent.

Once I found there was a commitment to liberty in a concentrated area, there was no reason for me to hesitate. Last April I jumped on a train from Detroit to Chicago to DC to NYC to Boston and onto a bus to downtown Manchester. In my 2 hour layover in Boston I walked outside to smoke a cigarette and was standing directly across from the Boston Federal Reserve building. (irony) By the way, a three day train trip SUCKS.

I got off the bus at the Granite Street Bridge bus stop, flirted with this cute little Asian girl that was on the bus with me, grabbed a copy of the Union Leader and asked the depot woman where was the best place I could get some clam chowder. She told me to walk north two blocks and there was a restaurant on the corner.

I get there, and the waitress tells me that their chowder is made fresh daily BUT not ready yet. So I get eggs and bacon and toast. She thinks I'm cute, asking me questions about where I'm from, I tell her I need a phone book. She complies.

I called 4-5 ads from the Union and finally connect with this guy Matt that runs Abbey Rooms. He's got a few spots available and I can see them immediately.

What's cool about Matt is he graduated from the University of Michigan. I am a Michigan State University fan and, while that means nothing to anyone not from Michigan, we hit it off by talking shit about our preferred teams. UofM and MSU are Big10 rivals.

Matt hooks me up with a room for $100 a week at his place at Walnut and West Bridge. It was the size of a shoe box, but at least it had a bed.

I didn't bother signing the FSP statement of intent but my second day in Manchester I searched for a number and email address to see how I could help. I received a phone call from someone who's name I don't know and an email from a FSP member that claimed to be a traveler in Russia. I hadn't even considered going to the forum.

For another long, boring story I was obligated to return to Michigan to help a friend's attorney litigate a wrongful foreclosure case. I didn't get to meet any of you while I was there.

As a matter of fact, I didn't even know about this forum until last August. I registered, but kept quiet and was a lurker.

You people talk about such a variety of topics that I cannot even respond to. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I feel bad that I can't be there.

YOU ARE HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITHOUT ME!!!!!

You people in Keene have a great marketing plan to recruit FreeStaters to Keene. A few days ago I was undecided as to moving to Keene to help out.

I choose Manchester because it's more populated, the cops are not yet aware of the Freedom Movement (or used to), and the momentum needs to be State wide.

CALLING EVERY FREE STATER FROM MANCHVEGAS:

Driver's license or State ID: doesn't matter! Even if RealID goes away there is still the threat of RFID in the new IMPROVED ID CARD. I'm done carrying State ID. Are any of you willing to walk the streets with your SS# on your shirt?

When I get there my CD is to call the police to let them know I will be driving without a license. This is going to happen immediately, I hope to have a conversation with the Manchester Chief of Police and the judges in Manchester that hear these cases first, so they know my intentions and hopefully don't shoot me.

This seems to be hurdle that only the die-hard free staters are willing to fight, yet if done correctly the public would easily support.

IF I GET ANY JAIL TIME FOR A SENTENCE I WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE.

I left a message with Mackler about an available room in one of the PorcManor houses today. My cousin wants to take the trip there with me to check out NH. His last final exam is on the 6th of May which will get me there between the 8th and the 13th.

Any of you that live at PorcManor or in Manchester, please IM me so we can talk a little strategy before I get there. I'm thinking let's make a competitive game about CD and non-cooperation between the folks in Keene and the folks in Manchester.

Looking forward to meeting you all

-BigMike

dalebert

Quote from: bigmike on April 13, 2009, 09:46 PM NHFTI'm thinking let's make a competitive game about CD and non-cooperation between the folks in Keene and the folks in Manchester.

That's awesome! If a little competition encourages more CD, then it can only be good, even if Keene loses. I'm not sure how much support for CD you'll get in Manch, but maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. On the other hand, a number of those Manch folks do often come down to Keene to support our folks when they need it so I shouldn't sell them short.

bigmike

Thanx Dale. BTW, my housemates  (all Obama fans) loved your "Chains we can believe in" cartoon. I put it on our refrigerator.

I am competitive by nature but I don't care who wins, as long as we're all playing the game. I can only hope that my moving to Manchester gets others to engage in CD there by my example.

I know Manchester FreeStaters show up in Keene for support and I know it works the other way too. That's what makes the FSP such a good idea, the support system is there and getting bigger.

So sound-off Manch Vegas residents. Let me know who I'm working with. We can't let these guys in Keene keep having all the fun ;D.

I am particularly interested in someone allowing me drive their car out of the driveway of the house I end up moving into. If necessary, I'll pay to have it removed from the impound. It's my understanding that you can't get a jury trial in NH for driving on a suspended license until the third violation so I intend on telling the judge of my intention to drive away from my initial release only to have the charges against me doubled up immediately. This way I have the chance of two sentences that run concurrent as I am not looking forward to hunger striking longer than I have to.

Also, I had the idea before hearing about the Hawaiian business owners that took it upon themselves to fix their broken road, but let's find a broken/uneven chunk of sidewalk and fix it. If someone has the knowledge to show me the right way to do it, I'll rent the jackhammer.

And who is the local contact for FIJA in NH/Manchester? I'll go there by myself in Manchester on jury selection day but I'd like to modify the fliers to reflect a few local issues and want to be sure I don't violate any copy laws. I truly feel jury nullification is our best chance at true liberty and I don't think we should stop at jury-selection day. I plan on making it a weekend outreach program, rather just on jury selection day.

I have been also thinking about Ridley's video regarding an outreach to city council members and police. Someone needs to pick the ball up and run with this excellent idea and, well, I'm not shy. This could be a good way to get the public that sits on the fence about our movement to at least begin changing their paradigm when it comes the idea of taxation as theft, government equals violence and voting being a means of forcing ones views on their neighbor.

It's only us now but perhaps it's time to start making an effort to get the public on board by discussing our intent so they understand our actions. Liberty, under our terms, needs an explanation to those that have yet to come to terms with the fact that they are indeed slaves, without calling them a slave. Once they realize that on their own, winning them over will be simple. Calling them names (slave, terrorcrat) will only reinforce their beliefs.

Keyser Soce

I'll help ditribute FIJA info to jury pools.