• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Comic shop?

Started by maulotaur, April 16, 2009, 01:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maulotaur

I have a giant box of Magic the Gathering² cards to donate if anyone wants to play or if there is a comic shop where I can play.

dalebert

There is, in fact. I see people playing games like MTG all the time in the back of the store. Jess O'Keene was going to run a D&D game for us there but he's just a tease.

AntonLee

I got like 4 Royal Assasin's lying around somewhere

AnarchoJesse

I'll take the donation :D

Maybe even exchange some goodies for them!

Mike Barskey

I love MtG, but rarely play. And I suck, but it's fun! Does anyone else play? I'd love to get a weekly or monthly game night going. And, I'd love to accept your MtG cards maulotaur! :)

AnarchoJesse

Oh man.

Type 2 or Type 1?

Lumpy

Well, there are a pile of us also playing D&D in real life...  I'm just sayin'

dalebert

I bought someone's collection of cards off eBay a while back and never got a chance to build any decks from them. I've played and did ok for a noob, I guess, and had enough fun to buy some cards. Seems like a bit of a racket if you're not careful but then again, cards are probably a lot less expensive now. Don't know. I think my cards are in storage in Stratham.

AntonLee

I haven't played in years, and I can't find my deck anywhere. . . wait I found a generic pack I bought a few years ago. 

I'm down, I used to love that game

Mike Barskey

Excellent. We've got some people interested in an MtG game. Anton is on the coast, I'm near Manch, and Jesse and Dale are in Keene. I'm up for a Keene evening - are you, Anton? How does Sunday April 26 in Keene work for y'all (and for anyone else interested)? I don't have a place in Keene, so of course we'd need a specific location, but we might be able to do it at Vendetta or something.

AntonLee

ehh I can't do it on the 26th because I'm heading to Florida that day.  You guys should do it and the next time it comes around I'll definitely make that drive out on my Shivan Dragon.

Mike Barskey

I picked that date out of my ass. What date works for you?

Mike Barskey

So it looks like this Sunday, April 26 is not happening for MtG. How about the next Sunday, May 3?

FTL_Ian

I sold off all of my collection to that shop in Keene.  If someone has an extra deck, I'll play, though it's been a few years for me.

Mike Barskey

I've got enough cards to make a few decks, although they may be somewhat retarded decks if you are really into it. I've always found that even old cards and weak decks can put up a decent fight.