• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hello!!

Started by ....., April 17, 2009, 11:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kellie

Greetings Kristie!

Sounds like we have a lot in common (I also have two very spoiled cats).  I look forward to seeing you around the forums and hopefully in NH by early 2010.

Will you and your husband be attending this year's PorcFest?  Please consider coming so we can meet you sooner than 2010. 

Another future mover from the north of Pittsburgh area. :)

Sam A. Robrin

Well, you're close enough to make it up for a weekend visit, so do drop in--we'll be glad to show you some good Keene fun!
     (And why Anne Hathaway?  (I'm pretty staunchly Oxfordian myself.))

anaphilo2

I am also in southwestern PA, in the Mid-Mon Valley

Quote from: Kristie on April 17, 2009, 02:47 PM NHFT
Where are you from?  Do you still live in PA or are you already moved?  We're in northern Butler county (Slippery Rock).

I'm in Harlansburg on 19 halfway between Slippery Rock and New Castle. I'll be happily moving to NH in 11 days. ;D

My mom took me to Rachel's today for lunch. Why would you be jealous of me?  :-\ Cuz I live in Harlansburg or cuz I get to leave this area soon?

Lloyd Danforth

Hi Kristie!

Mysteries!  Cool!  What authors?
Wallace and Grommit! Cool!
I have 3 Jodi Picoult, (a local novelist) books that were recently given to me. I'm probably not going to read them ;D
Tucker Carlson!  Ick!

Lloyd Danforth

I haven't read a Mayor in a while. I've been reading Martha Grimes lately and my first Ngaio Marsh last month. My favorite author Tony Hillerman died a few months ago so there won't be any new ones from him. I'm liking Peter Robinson.

Sam A. Robrin

I've been a fan of Stuart Kaminski's 1940s Hollywood mysteries for years--and just recently saw his name on a list of well-known libertarians!