• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Church seized for not incorporating

Started by coffeeseven, April 19, 2009, 08:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunga

Quote from: research101 on April 26, 2009, 06:56 PM NHFT

Church and the 501(c)(3) Corporation
http://www.directoryupdate.net/church501c3.html

10. 'Income' has never been defined in the Internal Revenue Code even though 'gross income' has.
         The Supreme Court ruled in 1921; that 'income' is a 'corporate profit;' Merchants' Loan & Trust Co. v. Smietanka, 255 U.S. 509; therefore individuals cannot have any 'profit.'

Privileges and immunities or unalienable rights? Why doesn't the church teach that difference?

Is it because folks might object to finding out that they have been enslaved by a tyrannical beast that goes by the name of International Monetary Fund?

30% slave boy Mercier doesn't want you to know. Do you Jed?

Tunga

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on April 27, 2009, 12:51 AM NHFT
You might want to reference that entire paragraph...
And the parables of its meaning.

Your equating 'non-violent' with the harmonizing influence of 'peace'. Jesus was explaining to the Disciples that it is not his intent to bring peaceful harmony to mankind... but a moral division.

Tunga is non violent unless:

someone he loves is in danger;

he is in danger;

an innocent is in danger.

Tunga considers the sword of today to be interchangeable with the term "arms" as it appears in the Bill of Rights Article 2.

Because an armed society is a polite society Tunga encourages everyone to carry a sidearm and a knife at all times.

National security is in the hands of the American national. Not Janet Homeland Nazi Security.

John Edward Mercier

So quoting a historical figure completely out of context is reasonable to you? Obviously they can't object.

A church is not an individual... nor is this church being accused of not paying income taxes.
Its being accused of not paying property taxes. The First Amendment protects the unalienable Right to Conscience (faith)... not to the buildings of a collective practicing that faith.

Quote from: antijingoist on April 27, 2009, 10:18 AM NHFT
Not in general, but in that situation. And I believe that because He said, "Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee."
Actually that quote is Matthew 17 ('Render unto Caesar' is Matthew 10), and is about the Temple Tax.
The Temple Tax was not imposed by Caesar, and would only create controversy in that Jesus would be setting himself above others... thus offending them.

Tunga

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on April 28, 2009, 08:00 AM NHFT
So quoting a historical figure completely out of context is reasonable to you? Obviously they can't object.

Jesus would be setting himself above others... thus offending them.

Context? What part of you is government property Jed? Answer the question!

Jealousy. Destroyer of persona ad millennium.

Trials and tribulations? Got 'em.

Subservience to an earthly power?

Not just yet. Jew?

John Edward Mercier

There is no government property... government is a collective, same as the church.

Jesus had no church... only words. 'Render unto Caesar' was about the subservience to earthly powers where one has accepted the value of those earthy powers. The coin had power because Caesar made it so.

John Edward Mercier

And to answer the question. I pay 100% of my property tax... that is the local municipal collective in league with the State of NH collective from which I derive my deeded title to the real estate.

I don't 100% agree with it... but it was a part of my contract to purchase such real estate that I voluntarily entered. I tend to try to uphold my contracts while negotiating for better ones.

KBCraig

John Edward Mercier

I think of church/temple/mosque/etc as the actual buildings and not the ministry.

KBCraig

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on April 30, 2009, 12:29 PM NHFT
I think of church/temple/mosque/etc as the actual buildings and not the ministry.

So do too many Christians/Jews/Muslims. For Christianity in particular, that's exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught.

Tunga

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on April 19, 2009, 10:17 AM NHFT

. but tax-exemption/tax-deductibility is still controlled by the 16th Amendment.

See there JEd?

We're both talking about INCOME tax. Property tax is apportioned according to population therefore Constitutional.

When Tunga asked about the value of your soul he expects you to understand the property we're talking about is your earthly body.

What part of your labor, your being: your physical self Jed, belongs to the federal government or the IMF enforcers known as the IRS?

You seem to be a master at avoiding the issue.

John Edward Mercier

I was remaining within the context of your post.
The First Amendment is part of the US Constitution.
The First Amendment restricts Congress from infringement on religious beliefs, but states nothing of taxation... that would be the Sixteenth.

Had you used Locke as a context... then the church building would not be subject to taxation, in that its origin is from the collective labor of individuals.

Tunga

Ok jed.

Your never going to admit to being a slave to the government.

Your always going to distort what Jesus said about paying taxes to the government.

Do you work for the IRS?

John Edward Mercier

How can one distort what is written down, and easily accessible to everyone?
Matthew 10 isn't some classified document.

As for income taxes... for most they are removed from their paycheck in accordance with contractual agreement (employees)... or not (independent contractors). Which I choose, I believe to be my own.

The collective voting power of those in the US created the sixteenth amendment and could abolish it.

Jesus, and other philosophers, would say that a man is slave to their passion (earthly delights).

Tunga

The 16th gives the government the power to tax it's employees, residents of it's territories and Districts and officers of domestic corporations.

Domestic means within the District as it is defined by US Constitution @ 1:8:17.

Compact state residents not engaged in a trade or business (defined as elected office holders) are absent a liability to pay Internal Revenue

Tunga

Tunga digs roots.

http://www.new-tradition.org/real-jesus.htm

Our trip runs not toPalestine, not to present-day Jerusalem, but to Turkey. To Istanbul!  To that very Istanbul which several centuries ago was called Constantinople and was the capital of the huge Byzantine Christian Empire. In which connection it also was called New Rome and...Jerusalem. Then, in those centuries, in the opinion of the historian-reformers, the word "Jerusalem" meant "Holy City." No more, but also no less. It is here that Jesus Christ lived and preached.