• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Driving Job Wanted

Started by norfolknative, September 12, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

norfolknative

Hello Everyone,
Please help me move to NH. I am looking to find a job as a Bus Driver. I have about 1 year experiance in driving Commercial Trucks/Buses. I am looking to find a good charter bus company to work for. But at this point whatever driving job I can get would be great. I just want to have some interviews or a job lined up for me when I move. So please if anyone can help I would appreciate it and be very gratefull. I don't know where to move in NH just yet or I would be there now, but it makes sense to find out where I'll be working first.

Chad M. Adams
cma132002@yahoo.com
559 300 0261
My resume ID on monster.com is 62898210

http://my.monster.com/Resume/Resume/ViewResume.aspx?resumeid=62898210

Russell Kanning

lets see .... hmmmm .... get back with you

Pat McCotter

Russell Kanning

UNFI in Chesterfield.
They have lots of postings in all depts, from drivers to warehouse to supervisory to office.  They don't seem to have their postings on-line, but their HR people are very nice, and always looking because the company is expanding quite a bit.  The main # is 800-451-2525.

Mike