• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I Will Be Boycotting the NHUnderground Forums

Started by AnarchoJesse, April 20, 2009, 07:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

im going to walk around with a kel tec foldable on one side of me and my ar15 with the m203 attached on the other ... maybe people will just think "oh what a nice lad" and im going to secure them to my body with some yarn ... neon yellow and pink yarn ... /sarcasm

lollerskates  ;D ;D ;D ;D

jesse sorry man but ... you =  :tool:

akmisrmaadi

are you for "freedom" or just your version?  >:D

John Shaw

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 11:25 AM NHFT
there is no point to semi auto UZI/mac11/mac10/tek9 etc... they are pointless and not good at anything. they were designed to be fully automatic and that is their only purpose and the only way they are effective. of course the government makes it extremely difficult for us to have them.

i think people should carry anything, and any way they want to. if they are reckless and shoot someone they'll have to deal with that. but the possibility of something happening isn't enough to ban.

if you go to israel a huge percentage of the population there carry UZIs

I don't think I said anything about banning anything. As a matter of fact, I know I didn't. Dude can carry around a stinger missile launcher, for all I care. Doesn't mean I'd wanna be anywhere near him if he were.

I can still criticize irresponsible behavior, though.

John Shaw

akmisrmaadi

Quote from: John Shaw on April 22, 2009, 11:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 11:25 AM NHFT
there is no point to semi auto UZI/mac11/mac10/tek9 etc... they are pointless and not good at anything. they were designed to be fully automatic and that is their only purpose and the only way they are effective. of course the government makes it extremely difficult for us to have them.

i think people should carry anything, and any way they want to. if they are reckless and shoot someone they'll have to deal with that. but the possibility of something happening isn't enough to ban.

if you go to israel a huge percentage of the population there carry UZIs

I don't think I said anything about banning anything. As a matter of fact, I know I didn't. Dude can carry around a stinger missile launcher, for all I care. Doesn't mean I'd wanna be anywhere near him if he were.

I can still criticize irresponsible behavior, though.

ok i get it.

so if people criticized you for carrying a regular lil auto pistol you'd be fine with that. calling you irresponsible... crazy... about to kill someone... etc...

John Shaw

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 12:10 PM NHFT
ok i get it.

so if people criticized you for carrying a regular lil auto pistol you'd be fine with that. calling you irresponsible... crazy... about to kill someone... etc...

Semiauto.

People do exactly that. Yes.

And yes, I'm okay with that. What am I gonna do, whip my gun out and wave it around? Oh...

You see, the difference is, is that I am careful and responsible, and Jesse obviously wasn't. Irresponsible gun handling endangers others.

Don't you think I've been criticized for carrying a gun before? I've been doing it for almost 15 years now. Some people don't like guns. *shrug*

But like I already said, I'm not gonna keep talking about Jesse. He's already had his hand slapped enough at this point.

MengerFan

I can picture Obama's new "AnarchoJesse gun bill" now.

"No pistol weighing over twenty pounds shall have attached to it any string, twine, rope, dental floss, silly string, phone cord, CAT-5, or speaker wire."

John Shaw

Quote from: MengerFan on April 22, 2009, 12:26 PM NHFT
I can picture Obama's new "AnarchoJesse gun bill" now.

"No pistol weighing over twenty pounds shall have attached to it any string, twine, rope, dental floss, silly string, phone cord, CAT-5, or speaker wire."

Considering that the ATF has called rubber bands and shoelaces machine guns, I wouldn't be surprised, brother.

dalebert

Quote from: John Shaw on April 22, 2009, 10:48 AM NHFT
I just get a little wound up when I see stuff like that.

Oh, so did I! Trust me.

akmisrmaadi

Quote from: John Shaw on April 22, 2009, 12:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 12:10 PM NHFT
ok i get it.

Semiauto.
wrong. semi auto magazine fed pistols are commonly called "auto" you should know that in your 15 years of carrying...

example: 45ACP (45 automatic colt pistol)

Puke

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on April 21, 2009, 06:16 PM NHFT
I'm not being quoted here... don't make me boycott this forum again... cause if I'm not posting... boy-O-boy.

And now you have.  :P

John Shaw

Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 01:04 PM NHFT
wrong. semi auto magazine fed pistols are commonly called "auto" you should know that in your 15 years of carrying...

Quote from: zaphar on April 22, 2009, 03:22 PM NHFT
auto as in autoloading, not auto as in automatic fire  :icon_pirat:

Hence the ACP as mentioned above.

*Sigh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_pistol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_ACP

Porcupine_in_MA

Goddamn Shawbator. Riling things up as usual. Troublemaking flatlandahs.

John Shaw

Quote from: Porcupine The Prickly Polytheist on April 22, 2009, 05:09 PM NHFT
Goddamn Shawbator. Riling things up as usual. Troublemaking flatlandahs.

I know, amirite?

"In modern and local politics, gadfly is a term used to describe someone who persistently challenges people in positions of power, the status quo or a popular position. The word may be uttered in a pejorative sense, while at the same time be accepted as a description of honorable work or civic duty."

Us freedom lovers need to self police in regards to our own.

Our team should never get a pass when it comes to bad behavior. That's what makes us the good guys. 

Which is exactly why I end up polarizing whatever group I make friends with. There aren't many people that think of me and say "Meh, he's aight I guess."

It's always "Hey, that Shaw guy is one stand up cat and a cool daddy-o!" or "I HATE THAT DUDE HE SHOULD GO CLIMB UNDER A ROCK!!!"

akmisrmaadi

Quote from: John Shaw on April 22, 2009, 05:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: akmisrmaadi on April 22, 2009, 01:04 PM NHFT

Quote from: zaphar on April 22, 2009, 03:22 PM NHFT
auto as in autoloading, not auto as in automatic fire  :icon_pirat:

Hence the ACP as mentioned above.

*Sigh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_pistol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_ACP

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

easy to tell a newbie. 15 years wow!  ;D