• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I Will Be Boycotting the NHUnderground Forums

Started by AnarchoJesse, April 20, 2009, 07:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

watershed

Quote from: geoff on May 20, 2009, 08:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: watershed on May 17, 2009, 06:26 AM NHFT
Why can't confidence, boldness, strength,patience and humility take the place of a side arm, guns are for fighting battles and hunting, but a much as I trust having one near my bed...........I shall never need one on the streets. My bare hands, attitude, clear headed judgement will keep me safe...Always.

How does this make sense?  You say you keep one near your bed but not with you in the streets.  Your house that you probably keep locked at night, and would have earlier warning to intruders in, is probably much safer than in the streets. I don't understand why people think it's not ok to defend yourself or your family from predatory people.  This is along the same lines as saying, "It couldn't happen to me," or, "It will never happen here."  Anywhere there are other people who you cannot control (which is everywhere), you should not feel it wrong, immoral, or that you are looking to punish some bad guys just for having a TOOL that can help save your life.  Even if you were Chuck Norris, the advantage that your bare hands, attitude, clear headed judgment do not afford you is a script where you karate chop all the bad guys and come out ok.

When my family is sleep we are most defenseless....I don't put myself I positions I can't back out of...and I certainly won't ever strike out of fear...or hatred. I will defend and protect when the situation arises. We can't worry about what may or may not ever happen, we should be alert and in control at all times. If someone hunts me down and gets me when I am vulnerable, then so is life...I choose to live free or die...and fear neither.

Pat K

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 21, 2009, 06:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on May 20, 2009, 11:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 20, 2009, 06:59 PM NHFT
Good to see this thread is still here. I've grown bored, and the Underground is always good for kicking shit around.

For all of my detractors, and especially YOU, Kat: They never did build statues for critics.

For those who supported me, thank you.

No they usually build statues to some SOB who got people killed.

Are you being contrarian just for the sake of it, or to save face for your clique?

I have a clique ?

Cool, who are all the members of the PatK clique?

Maybe I can get them jackets or some thing.

Ya know Jesse if ya could just get that big chip off your shoulder
and ditch the I have a big problem with my daddy thing, life would probably be
much smoother.

Pat K

Quote from: LordBaltimore on May 21, 2009, 09:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 21, 2009, 06:20 AM NHFT
Or maybe a third option???
They build statues for Generals.

::)

Yeah those are nice, wanna bet there are a lot more for military and political
got folks killed statues.

Jacobus

I'm pretty sure Lady Liberty is packing under there.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Pat K on May 22, 2009, 12:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 21, 2009, 06:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on May 20, 2009, 11:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 20, 2009, 06:59 PM NHFT
Good to see this thread is still here. I've grown bored, and the Underground is always good for kicking shit around.

For all of my detractors, and especially YOU, Kat: They never did build statues for critics.

For those who supported me, thank you.

No they usually build statues to some SOB who got people killed.

Are you being contrarian just for the sake of it, or to save face for your clique?

I have a clique ?

Cool, who are all the members of the PatK clique?

Maybe I can get them jackets or some thing.

Ya know Jesse if ya could just get that big chip off your shoulder
and ditch the I have a big problem with my daddy thing, life would probably be
much smoother.

Choke on a donut, you miserable fat fuck.

Tom Sawyer

Damn... I tried to see past your childish outbursts... hell I was young and foolish myself.

I liked your enthusiasm, I thought that you could temper your behavior... evolve. The problem is you go off half cocked and let your ego run away with itself.

What you think of as a clique are friendships and trust that have been built up over years.

Pat actually gives advice that, I think, hits the nail on the head... Perhaps that is why you came back with such an asinine response.

Kat Kanning

Wow, do you actually want PatK to die?

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 06:10 AM NHFT

Atlas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 22, 2009, 08:39 AM NHFT

As a spectator, I tried to give Jesse the benefit of the doubt as well. But his latest comment just crossed the line into low-lifehood. Keep burnin them bridges...

Russell Kanning

Since you don't like Kat or some of her friends, why don't you leave this forum?
It was created by Kat so she could hang out with her friends and plan activities. We also wanted to do this in the open so we could attract like-minded individuals. Sometimes it also attracts trolls and guys who like to attack us or our friends. We wish those people would leave.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2009, 10:58 AM NHFT
Since you don't like Kat or some of her friends, why don't you leave this forum?
It was created by Kat so she could hang out with her friends and plan activities. We also wanted to do this in the open so we could attract like-minded individuals. Sometimes it also attracts trolls and guys who like to attack us or our friends. We wish those people would leave.

He can't leave... he's bored without you.
As per his posts, he has a need to be kicked around.
And PatK is probably correct about that need stemming from dear old Dad.

anthonybpugh

Perhaps he's got no where else to go after boycotting everyone who thinks he's a dumb ass.   

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 22, 2009, 08:39 AM NHFT

Yeah. Just like I wanted to shoot those kids  ::)

The responses I've received have only confirmed what I was thinking earlier-- that there is incredible double standard here that you're all holding me to that you're not holding others to. PatK made an incredibly off-base post about my "daddy issues" that completely dropped from the context of what we were talking about and ultimately would fall under the grounds of a "personal attack".

That none of you would think that "hey, PatK stepped out of line, and he was responded to in kind" or could even respond with "PatK was out of line, but that doesn't make your response good" speak bounds for your mentality. True, I spoke off the cuff, but that genuinely hurt that someone would bring up a familial issue that had NO place in this conversation as a means of getting at me.

Don't ever change, DoubleStandardUnderground.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 12:13 PM NHFT

Keep on telling me my problems, computer psychologist man.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 04:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 12:13 PM NHFT

Keep on telling me my problems, computer psychologist man.

Can I be computer psychologist dude?
I could wear two holsters and a cowboy shirt... Ooo, with a ten gallon hat!... that would be 5 more gallons then my Pirate hat was.