• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I Will Be Boycotting the NHUnderground Forums

Started by AnarchoJesse, April 20, 2009, 07:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 05:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 04:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 12:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2009, 10:58 AM NHFT
Since you don't like Kat or some of her friends, why don't you leave this forum?
It was created by Kat so she could hang out with her friends and plan activities. We also wanted to do this in the open so we could attract like-minded individuals. Sometimes it also attracts trolls and guys who like to attack us or our friends. We wish those people would leave.

He can't leave... he's bored without you.
As per his posts, he has a need to be kicked around.
And PatK is probably correct about that need stemming from dear old Dad.

Keep on telling me my problems, computer psychologist man.

Can I be computer psychologist dude?
I could wear two holsters and a cowboy shirt... Ooo, with a ten gallon hat!... that would be 5 more gallons then my Pirate hat was.

It is interesting that you don't actually address any of my own critiques, but that you prefer to resort to personal attacks.

Let me try it:

I guess the reason why you can't come up with any solid responses to my points is because you haven't the moral, intellectual, or emotional fortitude to come up with an adequate response. I can only speculate that this is probably because you are so detached from reality that you can't comprehend the morality of actions, or because of inadequate schooling because you were poor and couldn't afford it, or some deep seated traumatic issue wherein you were beaten within an inch of your life and treated with the love a cancer might be treated with by your own family.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 06:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 05:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 04:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 12:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2009, 10:58 AM NHFT
Since you don't like Kat or some of her friends, why don't you leave this forum?
It was created by Kat so she could hang out with her friends and plan activities. We also wanted to do this in the open so we could attract like-minded individuals. Sometimes it also attracts trolls and guys who like to attack us or our friends. We wish those people would leave.

He can't leave... he's bored without you.
As per his posts, he has a need to be kicked around.
And PatK is probably correct about that need stemming from dear old Dad.

Keep on telling me my problems, computer psychologist man.

Can I be computer psychologist dude?
I could wear two holsters and a cowboy shirt... Ooo, with a ten gallon hat!... that would be 5 more gallons then my Pirate hat was.

It is interesting that you don't actually address any of my own critiques, but that you prefer to resort to personal attacks.

Let me try it:

I guess the reason why you can't come up with any solid responses to my points is because you haven't the moral, intellectual, or emotional fortitude to come up with an adequate response. I can only speculate that this is probably because you are so detached from reality that you can't comprehend the morality of actions, or because of inadequate schooling because you were poor and couldn't afford it, or some deep seated traumatic issue wherein you were beaten within an inch of your life and treated with the love a cancer might be treated with by your own family.

Wow.  At least throw the ball in my direction.

I'll try it once... again... give me your one most solid critique.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 22, 2009, 07:06 PM NHFT

You hold a double standard:

When PatK makes a personal attack, you say nothing.

When Jesse makes a personal attack in response to a personal attack, Jesse is a bad person who is out of control and is unwanted by the community.

FTL_Ian

This thread saddens me.  Jesse, please consider this notice that as of now you are no longer a Free Keene blogger or moderator on the forum.

I had also hoped to see you evolve (and have seen evidence of such), but this is definitely going in the wrong direction.  Suspension effective until everyone here has a big group hug.  We don't need this kind of divisiveness.  I hope both sides can come back together.

AnarchoJesse

I won't be apologizing for my behavior here, so may as well consider the suspension permanent. I'm not unjustified in defending myself here, and I'll be damned to be expected to have a group hug with people who have been nothing but critical of me.

AnarchoJesse

Interesting though, that I'm the "divisive" one, when I wasn't the one who had resorted to personal attacks. Can't quite figure that one out, but hey, I guess I'm just not "evolved" enough.  ::)

Addendum-- it is also pretty interesting that the people who live in closest proximity to me (my roommates) don't think I've really done anything wrong, and that my responses here weren't out of hand. But what do they know, they're probably not "evolved" enough either.

FTL_Ian

I didn't say who was being divisive - seems it's coming from both sides.  I'm not pointing fingers. 

I recommend forgiveness and love for both sides.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on May 22, 2009, 07:32 PM NHFT
I didn't say who was being divisive - seems it's coming from both sides.  I'm not pointing fingers. 

And yet, I'm the one who gets the pretty harsh treatment of removal from my blogging position.

AnarchoJesse

For all of you who are offended by my actions, consider how I feel when I wake up in the morning knowing I'm going to spend eight long hours in the sun making peoples yards look nice, log on to NHUnderground just to browse around, and I see a personal attack against me that goes well beyond the scope of this topic-- and not just a personal attack, but an attack that brings into focus something that ought to remain for the better part private. And for the better part of several hours not one person thought to say "that isn't fair/right/justified".

I felt miserable, outraged, and hurt that someone who is supposedly on the same side as me would go so low as to post such a thing.

For all of you who like to think you're older and wiser, or more evolved, or what ever petty justification you can come up with for attacking my actions in responses to PatK's, you're naive if you think I'm going to take such a thing lying down and not stand up for myself. I can't think of any self-respecting individual who wouldn't have been upset as I was.

Coconut

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 07:24 PM NHFT
Addendum-- it is also pretty interesting that the people who live in closest proximity to me (my roommates) don't think I've really done anything wrong, and that my responses here weren't out of hand. But what do they know, they're probably not "evolved" enough either.

If I lived in close proximity to you, I wouldn't want you thinking I disagreed with you either.

Just saying.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Coconut on May 22, 2009, 07:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 07:24 PM NHFT

If I lived in close proximity to you, I wouldn't want you thinking I disagreed with you either.

Just saying.

Which would mean my roommates are liars. Is that an option you would like to entertain?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 07:33 PM NHFT

And yet, I'm the one who gets the pretty harsh treatment of removal from my blogging position.

There's not much I can do about anyone else in this conflict.  I don't know who started this, but I know that your ad hominem was uncalled for.  You should have taken the high road.  Perhaps you can swallow your pride, eat a little crow, and apologize.  Perhaps that will lead to you being forgiven.  I certainly hope so.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on May 22, 2009, 07:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 07:33 PM NHFT

There's not much I can do about anyone else in this conflict.  I don't know who started this, but I know that your ad hominem was uncalled for.  You should have taken the high road.  Perhaps you can swallow your pride, eat a little crow, and apologize.  Perhaps that will lead to you being forgiven.  I certainly hope so.

You'll see no apology from me unless I get one first-- I didn't start this fight, so I see no need to apologize for it.

Also, you seriously need to evaluate your ability to comprehend the timing in which this conversation took place-- PatK opened up with a pretty fucking low comment; I simply responded in kind. I, AM NOT, the one who needs to be forgiven here.

thinkliberty

I think you take posts on this forum a little to seriously. -- It's the internet -- most of what people post against you is sarcasm. (at least that is the way I look at it and I could be wrong.)

Don't take the internet seriously. Almost no one else does. It's cool that you have strong feelings, people can disagree with you it's ok.

If monkey at the zoo want to throw some shit at you, don't pick it up and throw it back at them, you only get shit on your hands and the monkeys think is fun.  

Don't allow people to program you by pushing your buttons.

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 07:09 PM NHFT

When Jesse makes a personal attack in response to a personal attack, Jesse is a bad person who is out of control and is unwanted by the community.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: thinkliberty on May 22, 2009, 07:54 PM NHFT
I think you take posts on this forum a little to seriously. -- It's the internet -- most of what people post against you is sarcasm. (at least that is the way I look at it and I could be wrong.)

Don't take the internet seriously. Almost no one else does. It's cool that you have strong feelings, people can disagree with you it's ok.

If monkey at the zoo want to throw some shit at you, don't pick it up and throw it back at them, you only get shit on your hands and the monkeys think is fun.  

Don't allow people to program you by pushing your buttons.

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on May 22, 2009, 07:09 PM NHFT

Wouldn't the mantra of "don't take the internet seriously" equally apply to PatK, et. al.? Why the outrage from them, in that case?