• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Go To The Bathroom? Yeah, that's a-jailin'

Started by Ogre, April 20, 2009, 09:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre

Two days in jail for having diarrhea. And that's before the "trial." My biggest question is whether or not taking a crap in the middle of the airplane would have been a lesser "crime." Then again, I guess all airlines employees are now in that same class as the police, in that they are supreme, powerful, and protected above all people so that if you dare touch them, you are automatically sent to jail. And people wonder why I refuse to fly and have for many years now.

Puke

Disobedience is the most heinous of crimes.  ::)

Jim Johnson

It would have been better and safer for all if the guy would have just shit himself while sanding in the isle waiting for a bathroom.
The biological hazard created by uncontrolled human waist is far less dangerous than someone taking a shit in an upper class toilet.
The the projectile vomiting the shitting would have caused would have provided everyone with a sense of group bonding.  The group bonding would have promoted the safety of every passenger on board.

TSA/HLS
Agent Dick Head