• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PiMP My Activism seminar in Keene on May 10

Started by Mike Barskey, April 20, 2009, 09:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Ready to practice something activism-related? How to call a courthouse or jail on the phone? What to do when protesting in front of a jail and cops come out to talk to you? How to handle open-carrying in public when accosted by an aggressive person?

We're having another PiMP session in Keene on Sunday, May 10, just before Social Sundays.

Check out the PiMP website.

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Please PM me for location (Kat, I just PMed it to you).

Mike Barskey

I have added the videos from yesterday's PiMP session to the PiMP website. You can view each scene we practiced and discuss them there. What do you think would have improved the scenarios? Thanks for participating! The more discussion, the better - even if you weren't there in person, this is a way for your opinion to help others, and for you to learn what others think will work.

Pat K

Mike Barskey

Me, too. You're fun, and I can only imagine what a great cop you'd make! :)

Please comment on the vids on http://pimpmyactivism.info if you have opinions about how to handle those scenarios better (or how you'd be a better cop).