• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I wanna visit Taproom Tuesday, on the 28th, need ride

Started by David, April 23, 2009, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

;D  Just trying to visit, happy to pay gas, and more.  I haven't been there in over a year.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  Thanks. 

jaqeboy

David, I think we oughta encourage use of the online ride-sharing systems. There's one for Free-Staters, called FreeRide.

See this forum thread: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15303.msg259228#msg259228

It just needs to be promoted and used, etc.

Fluff and Stuff

If you are willing to be there from 4pm to 10pm (leave Keene 2:30pm and get back 11:30pm), I'll take you.  Just post here or PM me.

dalebert

Quote from: jaqeboy on April 24, 2009, 11:35 AM NHFT
There's one for Free-Staters, called FreeRide.

The interface made me cry. It seemed far more tedious than posting a thread here.

David

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on April 24, 2009, 11:46 AM NHFT
If you are willing to be there from 4pm to 10pm (leave Keene 2:30pm and get back 11:30pm), I'll take you.  Just post here or PM me.
Woohoo, I have the day off, I can go whenever and stay as long as you want.   :)  I'll pm you with phone and address.